My First Growth: Autoflower Outdoor, Help

James dBong

:420:
Hello! This is my first post and so my first growth, I started this spring an Dark Devil Autoflower, she has now 3 weeks old but the problam is that i think that she is to small... Is outdoor and the climate doesn't go under 10ºC at night and in day the temps are like 20ºC this stain have 8 and half weeks to hervest from seed. I started at week 3 give her nutes, some Terra leaves for the growth cycle, 2 ml whit 400 ml water to start whit, i will give aaa delta 9 yes, 10 day befer she flowers i gess, and Bloom Explosion for all the flower cycle. oh yes and ATAzyme once a week for the soil, and the soil is 100% coco only... she is in a 7 L pot. And i don't know what to do, I want like 50 grams for this plant but i don't know if i can do. And the new leaves are kinda purple, I think is beacuse of the strain i don't know... i need help, I will put some pics. :thanks:

Re: My First growth - Autoflower Outdoor. Help

IMG_1926_1_.JPG
IMG_1927_1_.JPG
IMG_1925_1_.JPG
IMG_1928_1_.JPG
IMG_1931_1_.JPG
IMG_1930_1_.JPG
IMG_1929_1_.JPG

Hey James, yes they are small but remember your conditions aren't too good, 20c isnt' ideal & you'll only be getting a few hours of sun per day. They will get bigger once in flower but don't expect 2oz. Just grow more once the weather is better or if you can get a few CFLs for an indoor grow since it's only one plant. Finally save yourself nutes next time by growing in smaller pots, 7ltr is huge for auto's...I would say 3ltr is all you need. Good luck

Yeah I don't have experience in outdoor. Cfls is what I used for my grow and had a lot of good feed back it. The plant did tremendously good.

Nice dude ahah, I wanna see that magic happen! Im using Ata Coco , Coir whit some bat shit! Guano-guano, over-power belive me. Coco subestrate is very great, you can even make an Hydro whit that, very good to the roots they get plenty of oxigen and make the plant "eat" more, water and nutrients. :bravo:

The purples are probably not due to the temp but more to the strain and yes she is a tiny bit small mark sure you are giving her as many hours of direct sun light as possible. My plant are always migrating around to get as much sun as possible mine right now are getting maybe 7-9h direct sun but its a never ending job moving em. Thats the beauty of pots. If you can try to bring her in somewhere warm at night anywhere that the cold night air can't get at her or her roots autos hate cold in any form.

Yeah thx, but at least for 2 days I can't give her any sun, is raining and the pemp. is high , is just cloudy rainy and hot outside, I made a small green house to protect her, but yes, will need to make my job too and move the plant around to catch many houres of sun light

On rainy days i bring my girl under a small cfl (6400k) day light bulb for the day works wonders i do that every night as well for a few hours. Same when there seedlings.

My major recommendation would be read everything you can find everywhere. But when it comes right down to it it really is trial and error what works for you might not work for others and vice versa.

My major recommendation would be read everything you can find everywhere. But when it comes right down to it it really is trial and error what works for you might not work for others and vice versa.

420 Amard. Was wondering if I could ask you a few questions about my first outdoor autoflower grow? Here is a background on what I’m doing: I will be using 50/50 Ocean Forest and Happy Frog with partial bag of perlite added. I’m growing Amnesia Haze, Sour Diesel, Jack Herer, and Northern Lights. All 4 seeds were successfully germinated last week with 1” tap roots. This past Friday I planted each seed in a 5 gallon bucket with above mentioned soil. I went out of town this weekend and left them indoors in the dark at a contolled 72 degrees. I came back to find 3 of the 4 seeds had already sprouted to about 2” and the Jack Herer is just about to bust through the soil, I can see it.

Here are my real questions...can you expand on your lighting situation? I am in Florida and in spring time and coming up on our hot summer weather. What kind of sun light or filtered sun light should I give them as seedlings? Is there a gradual amount of sun to give them with age? Any info on this would be so greatly appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom