Help Needed with Big Devil Autoflower

t420jimmy

I am getting ready to germinate a couple of Big Devil's. Has anyone grown this Autoflower before? What is the recommended light cycle for them? This is mt 4th A/f strain I have grown (my current one is nearly completed). They all had different light cycles, so I am not sure which is recommended for this strain:peace::thanks:

I am getting ready to germinate a couple of Big Devil's. Has anyone grown this Autoflower before? What is the recommended light cycle for them? This is mt 4th A/f strain I have grown (my current one is nearly completed). They all had different light cycles, so I am not sure which is recommended for this strain:peace::thanks:

I dont know the strain but most autos need 18/6
Sweet Seeds Big Devil Feminized
found this....looks good. large autoflower....thats an oxymoron lol

Hey Pit Viper,

Yeah that is what I used on my last grow thread "Strange Grow". I value what you say.. I have read a lot of your input/advice and have used it as well. I am germinating 2 Big Devils as we speak, and I have a Kandy Kush seedling 4 days old. I will post pictures and pertinent info on her. I just harvested my "Strange Grow" and I have an LR2 that is a couple of days away from harvest ( I will post pictures of her as well). You guys are awesome:bravo::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom