Moving flowering autoflowers outdoors

Chile 420

So I moved two autoflowering plants outside on to my porch because at this point the sun is getting way stronger than anything I can offer them in my closet. The plants were on Day 42 and 38 when I moved them out. I left them without light for about 12 hours (4 of which were part of their normal cycle), and the moved them out on to the porch where they spent like another 6 hours slightly shaded. From there on out, they have been under full sunlight, and so far they don't seem like anything negative is happening.

However, my worries/questions are:

1. What are the risks of the plant getting too much sun? I imagine that there is a reason why you have to start it off in the shade. Is it just the danger of shocking it?
  2. Also, the sun and the heat are quite strong here - about 31 degrees celcius/88 degrees farenheight and will most likely get hotter in the coming weeks. Is it just indoor plants that have a temperature limit, or are outdoor plants also affected by too much heat?

I-ll post some pics later, but for now any advice regarding moving indoor plants outdoors would be greatly appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom