Please point me in the right direction

Mr Moonshine

First off i want to apologize as i know this question or some form of it has been asked a million times and i've read through enough to give me a roaring headache.

I have been wanting to set up a small grow space to keep my wife and i supplied for quite some time and really want to get started off on the right foot. The space is gonna be a secret jardin dr60 thats gonna be in a closet.
Heat is gonna be a problem so HID light not a possibility. I am about 100% sure its gonna be LED. The question is which one. I got a budget of about 300$$ to spend on lighting As of know, I'm looking at the 240W HGT LED which seems OK and would probably work. I'm also looking at some of the better ones (Advanced LED DS100 and Pro Grow 180) which are both right around my limit and seem like they may be a bit on the small side but could easily be chained together if I needed. I'm only looking to grow 1 or 2 plants so any advice I can get on which of these lights, or if there are any other options I may be missing will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance and again sorry to be asking the same question thats probably been asked over and over. I searched this forum and a few others. Even if you can just point me to a specific link that would be great.

Thanks
Moon

Back
Top Bottom