pollen issues

nedesnik

i have just ripped a male/hermie with open pollen sacks, it was stressed and pot bound and showed signs that it was going to be male/hermie so i wasnt really taking care or looking at it closely because of how young they all were, and i suspect the rest of my plants are females but are still very young and in a vegetative state so i cant really say, but my question is, will they be affected by the pollen? do they need to be flowering for them to be turned? i guess time will tell, but any info would be appreciated :)

cheers for awnsering , they are in a greenhouse, which is probably as close to being as bad as in a grow room , but the pollen fell on the dirt if anything,and in a well trodden area. does pollen have a life expectancy? if i wash the plants down that should help my ladies somewhat shouldnt it? thanks again for your input :)

Yea wash your plants to be sure, pollens lite expectancy isn't very long and being outside in a green house with dirt isn't gonna keep pollen in your room. Your welcome for answering.

cheers again, appreciate it.......i only grow outdoors or in the greenhouse, either in large pots or the ground. i just sprayed them them with a diluted isopropyl/castile soap mix (potential whitefly infestation) and my praying mantis families cant keep up lol, so will give them a good wash/wipe down tomorrow. taa again matey :)

Back
Top Bottom