Pooloss's Northern Lights #5 x Haze Grow Journal, 2017

pooloss

Hi Guys,

This is my 2nd grow. Unfortunately a mistake has already been made. I ordered normal Northern Lights and the supplier sent me the wrong seeds, so instead of a compact plant I have a tall plant. Due to my location getting seeds is incredibly hard, so I had to go with these.

I will try and scrog them as I only have a 6' height in my room from the floor to the ceiling.

I'm running a flood and drain system and currently using a single 600W lamp (MH) however I have a new Spectrum King SK400+ on order that is due to arrive any day, so will swap this out.

I'm using RO water with Hesi nutrients and calmag. The grow room is air-conditioned (average outside heat where I live is 40 degrees C) and I'm currently running a charcoal filter to extract the air from the room.

I'm currently waiting for a solenoid to arrive for my CO2 system and once that is here I will seal the room and CO2 at 1200ppm.

I have a security system setup and I'm taking hourly pictures of the plants as they grow so I can make a time-lapse video later.

Any feedback is more than welcome, there is a lot of knowledge on this forum and I'm always willing to learn new things and take advice.

OK, so this is outside the room where I keep my chillers and I also refrigerate my nutrients due to the heat in this country.

I run all my equipment on a UPS due to the terrible power here, I also have a backup generator that kicks in after 5 seconds of outage. The UPS covers that time-gap.

image38062.jpg
image_1_19.jpg

This is inside the grow room, this is my RO unit and RO water storage tank (600L). You can also see the aircon above.

image38063.jpg

This is my main nutrient tank (600L)

image_1_20.jpg

This is my control/monitoring system. I'm using a pH doser to keep the nutrients at 5.8pH and a guardian to keep an eye on EC/Temp/pH. This is also connected to a PC and also viewed by a camera so I can keep an eye on things remotely. The idea is to visit the room as less often as possible.

image38064.jpg

Here's the main room painted in flat white.

image_1_21.jpg

image_2_19.jpg

and finally the remote view from both cameras.

image_3_17.jpg

Here's a 24 hour time-lapse. It's incredible to see a small amount of growth every hour.

I really enjoyed building this room and setup.

PL.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom