Possible Nitrogen Toxicity

matttimo

420 Member
Hi, new grower here. I am facing all possible of issues so please help out with anything you can think of.

Strain: Green Gelato
Growing Room: 1m2
Medium: Biobizz Coco Coir Mix
Nutrients: Biobizz lines
Lights: 2x San Light Q4W v2
Celcius: 30-32 during day and 25-27 during night. (I cannot do so much about it being too hot but Green Gelato have warmer requirments than most strains but its still too hot in the grow room. But I have to manage it.)

I have tried to use less nitrogen but I still face these issues. Look at my babies (They just woke up so they might look sleepy/sad)

Would appreciate help with following questions:
How should I threat the nitrogen toxicity and other defiencies you might notice?
When should I start trimming them and where should I start trim?

20210907_001645.jpg

20210907_001652.jpg

looks terribly overwatered. for nitrogen toxicity, the leaves claw,, yours are wilting,, not clawing,,

as for starting a trim,, the one place to start might be right at the top,, i might pinch the tops off,, last set of leaves at the top

I can almost guarantee you're not watering even remotely enough.
Tiny pot of coco you should probably be watering 3x a day
yes,, coco,, right,, whole other issue there, one i know nuttin about,, never ever cocoed,, cheers biz

In my opinion your plants are not getting enough water. Are you feeding every time or are you just watering? A little more info about your feeding practices will help.

i might suggest that it seems to very much be a watering issue,, too much or too little,, find the balance friend and all will be well,, karma sent

Back
Top Bottom