Possible plant wont flower? help!

marleyand

so ive had this plant on a 12/12 for 2 weeks, then switched to a 10/14 for a week in hopes to get a bud to start, nothing.... so then i put it in complete darkness for 48 hours. still nothing. no preflower, no change in growth, no nothing. ive got it in a 50/50 mix of organic soil and coco husk. and im using marine cuisine dry powder mixed in soil for fert. ive grown before and never had this issue. the strain came from a strawberry cough i got from a local clinic. please comment suggestions anything?

Re: possible plant wont flower? help!!

The only thing I can think of is if the plant doesn't have absolute darkness. I know mine took about 10 days before they started showing hairs, but at 2 weeks you should have some preflowers. Is your area completely light proof?

yup, absolutely. and i was gone for a week so im positive she had no disturbances with light. and when i put it in the 48 off, it was in a closet and i didnt open the door once.i dont get it. is it posible to not have any sex? i dont really get it.should i put her back in the complete darkness for a couple more days? im nervous that all this waiting and what if its a male. also if there was a possibility of light pollution it wouldve been 2 min. and from a super small desk lamp across the room. but thats doesnt seem likely to me.what to do?

since i started the flowering cycle, other than a burst of growth, she has gotten stinkier, but thats it. its wierd, when it was vegging on the main stem, almost by the dirt it had one random pistil. its still there, its not close to any nodes or leaves, just smack dab in the center. but that was during week 2 of veg.... haha dont know why i threw that in there ive just never seen that before

I'm not expert and have no practical knowledge of your flowering issues, but it sounds like it's an auto-flower?

no, i forget who came up with the strain, i believe jack something? i dunno i got it from a so-cal clinic and it came with a strain brochure but i lost it. im positive its not an autoflower. it was a sativa hybrid according to the clinic. if i remember correctly it said it would finish flowering in 8 weeks, but like i said im on week 4 now.

2 weeks into flower is not very long. Some may take 3-4 before they show. What are you using for lights and nutes? I have one in my tent that is more than 6 weeks into flower and just started showing yesterday. I was ready to pull it but she showed the goods. Be patient.

im using a 300 watt cfl and im using marine cuisine organic mixed in with the soil.does the cfl have any influence on not flowering?

i think its 6500k. not sure though. what are the difference between the two so i may get the better one. also im goin on week 4 and a half.

Screwnuts is usually good with advice, Ive gotten great advice from him and Drojo several times.. Dont forget to throw out some rep if they deserve it, and help ya out. I was gonna ask if the cfl's take longer to flower with in general or not.. But sounds like ya got it going.. Glad to hear its a girl to.. Good luck. And spread the love..

didnt even know about the rep points? how do i d o that? also the cfls are working great. dog chewed my camera cord but i will get some pics posted soon of the progress. thanks for the comment

Back
Top Bottom