Possible rot or mold?

I'm in the late flowering stage of most of my outdoor plants and I'm noticing some white spots forming on the leaves. I'm in NorCal where there is a lot of ash in the air so it's hard for me to tell what's what. Also the humidity is pretty (73%) it's usually around 50% and there is some brown growth in some of my nugs which I think is bud rot. Got any tips to combat humidity and possible mold?
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20200913_122427.jpg
    IMG_20200913_122427.jpg
    554.1 KB · Views: 55
As far as the ash, blow it off - do not put water on it, it turns to lye and will kill the plant. Bud rot is bad stuff, never had myself but from what I’ve heard it can destroy a cola in no time. The white spots could be pm or powdery mildew / mold.

rather than retype a bunch of stuff how about if I link up a couple of similar questions in the FAQ page? Heres one link (hyper links are in green) >> From FAQ page << this one is just a couple pages short comments but read it all before you make changes

this one is great too, it covers pm but not bud rot >> Powdery mildew from faq page

heres one for bud rot, see last comment for sure >> Prevent bud rot

best of luck to you

I'm in the late flowering stage of most of my outdoor plants and I'm noticing some white spots forming on the leaves. I'm in NorCal where there is a lot of ash in the air so it's hard for me to tell what's what. Also the humidity is pretty (73%) it's usually around 50% and there is some brown growth in some of my nugs which I think is bud rot. Got any tips to combat humidity and possible mold?
Thanks
I lose a bud every year due to that shit. Cut it out, if possible I put out a fan n blow it right on them for the last month. It helps

Back
Top Bottom