Post FIM question

Senorbuzzzzy

I FIM’d this girl a week ago. I have this odd, mangled top now. In addition to the stems coming out of the node, I see these…is this another new stem or a flower starting?

2D29D3D7-C7B6-4559-8D73-526F528A61C7.jpeg

Should I trim off that stem to put more energy into the new growth or should I just leave it alone and accept the fact this will look odd.

Amnesia Fast
Organic soil
Born 4/20/21. Currently coming up on 7 weeks old.
transplanted 6/29

Hey Senor,

Welcome to 420! I can’t see to well on ipad plus the pics are fuzzy. Can you try again with pics & maybe whole plant pic?? If it were mine I would leave the top alone for now, yes even mangled leaves can pull in light to do photosynthesis. Ok it’s a fast plant which is a quick running auto - so yes it may be in flower then.

typically with any auto-flower or fast plant - it’s best to start in large final container and avoid the upcan transplant

I did the same thing with half a dozen of mine. Looks like they got hit with a wire brush but seem to be doing ok. Odd thing is (to me cause I don't know anything) the fim didn't seem to slow the growth of any the plants. :hmmmm:

Oh.
It's an auto ...
*sniff*
I've seen that kind of reaction in real cannabis too. It is a stress reaction - non-specific.
In other words; just about any type of stress can cause this. I've seen it with high heat, over feed, transplant, bugs, etc.
It seems to clear up by itself pretty quickly, if the stress is removed.

Back
Top Bottom