Pot advocate envisions record with 3-foot joint

dadinpain

Man says he's making plans to roll the marijuana and smoke it with other medicinal users.

From news services

A Southern California man said Saturday that he plans to roll the world's biggest marijuana joint by New Year's Eve and then smoke it with friends and supporters.
"I thought the world's largest joint would have been a lot larger," said Brett Stone, a medical marijuana user and advocate. Stone, 48, said the world's biggest joint was made with 100 grams of marijuana and that he plans to roll a fat, joint of about 112 grams on New Year's Eve.
Stone said he was inspired by a group in Amsterdam that abandoned their plans to break the record after law enforcement warned them they would be breaking the law. Stone said he has no intention of breaking the law.
"It will be smoked in a local medical marijuana collective here in L.A.," Stone said. "We're probably going to do it as a fundraiser. And the mayor and police chief would be most welcome if they have a doctor's note to consume cannabis."
Medical marijuana has been legal in California since 1996 when voters passed Proposition 215,
Stone said he hopes to raise money and awareness about medical marijuana. He says the joint will be about 3 feet long when complete.
Stone he said he plans to roll an even bigger joint on Super Bowl Sunday in February and has been asking companies to help get some custom made rolling paper for the big joint.
"I think a meter would be a good, smokeable size joint. I'm not looking to make a torpedo I'm looking to make a smokeable joint," Stone said. "I am absolutely going to share, but I am dying to take the first hit."

I want to be there for this. Hey Dabronx......get back to me.

Later Gator
Dad

doesnt sound very medicinal to me at all... kinda disappointing

It makes news though.. whether it's good or bad news is another matter.:peace: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom