POT, the greatest

The Highness

to put this simple, pot is the greatest. god knows how many times these people say it.there are so many drugs out there, almost all fun. i have experiment with most of them and i am writing this, not for the old veterance on the site, but for the new comers, the once that are so new to this, the life of a drug abuser. POT is the greatest, you will surely LOOSE your sanity in anything else. fun for awhile but in to long run - - - POT. i dont really know wahat my point is exactly. they'll probably ban me for this. but al am saying is POT is the best drug you can do, and if you trust yourself to being a pot head, you'll be ok.

I understand what you are trying to say. I also have participated in mind expansions, and agree there is no better drug for the long run than simple pot. All drugs are fun, but you can only do them for so long and so much at one time. Mary Jane does not fall into these catogories. It is clean and pure. If you have just entered the drug world, there is nothing you will find that works like smokin a nicely loaded joint. If you can think of something that you had to wait untill a certian age to be a part of like driveing at 16, think of it. Before you could drive leagally, you had expectations towards this act. Thus had anticipation that lead to desires. So you passed your test you can drive. Now you have been driveing for five years, and that night before christmas feeling is not there anymore. It is a hasel to go three blocks to the store. Hard core drugs are much like this, but the new wears off much faster. The good digity dank will always keep you at christmas eve for life. If I may sum us up, if you are a virgin to some things in life, delay your honeymoon as long as posable, and roll a fat bowl. This makes alls well.

Old MaryJane is a kind friend who I love dearly. I have done a number of things out there, after seeing 2 of my good friends almost ruin their lives forever me and my group of friends all decided we are better off without all the other stuff. Keep your mind altering substances natural and you will bee better off. Trust me. There is nothing finer than a kindley aged bud lit in a beautifle peice of glass art, its simpley delectable.

Hallalujah PRAISE GANJA!

LeConte said:
You can't, just something one of by buddys would say.....Roll a bowl and load a joint

:laughtwo:lol i like that shit "roll a bowl" i'm gonna start saying that w/ my buds when we're chillin and they'll be like, "wtf james have you smoked too much already?" :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom