Pot Versus Alcohol: Experts Say Booze Is the Bigger Danger

Not sure about the dogs not gona snitch.

You ever see that Bush Bean comercial :reading420magazine::peace:

Man that sucks about your back i have a buddy about the same he was in
Dak to vietnaum and they cant operate because his bones are weak
from agent orange .Bad thing he cant smoke because he coughs so bad
they had him on feytnol patches about killed him.

You ever see that Bush Bean comercial
haha,, good one..

attitude seeds is a sponsor here...
IMG324.jpg

Also each cannabinoid boils off at it's own temperature so it would be a matter of figuring out which ones helps a patient then having a way to extract each one separately. Maybe in gas form then putting it back into a solid state and or "Gasing" a medium to soak up the cannabinoids?

One thing is sure that once they can legally research Cannabis on a wide basis the progress and finds will be vast and interesting.

Also I think there will be lawsuits of the patients who lived in fear all that time to have their meds.

Also each cannabinoid boils off at it's own temperature so it would be a matter of figuring out which ones helps a patient then having a way to extract each one separately. Maybe in gas form then putting it back into a solid state and or "Gasing" a medium to soak up the cannabinoids?

They make vaporizers with adjustable digital thermostats.

I always figured that was what they were for. Like in high school chemistry, figure out the range for your best medicine, set the thermostat just below it and run it without the bag until it quits making vapor. Then bump it up into your range and have at it. (Ok, in HS we used the principle to boil off different substances separately, but I always knew there was a reason they wanted us to learn the stuff.)

Back
Top Bottom