Potting soil

So is the exhaust fan running constantly? If so that would be why. I'm not sure what light you have but if it gets to hot not running all the time that might not be an option. I have mine set so it turns on based on high temp or high humidity

So is the exhaust fan running constantly? If so that would be why. I'm not sure what light you have but if it gets to hot not running all the time that might not be an option. I have mine set so it turns on based on high temp or high humidity
Yes my fan runs 24/7...should it be on the same timer as the lights

Not necessarily. At lights off I am assuming it gets cooler and your humidity likely rises. Do you pull air in from a room? If so, I'd consider putting a larger humidifier in that room. Those fans clear the air out of the tent fast. With it running all the time your humidifier in the tent cant catch up and you probably have the same humidity as the surrounding room or source of incoming air

Alternatively, I'd look to have your fan tuen on and off based on temp and humidity that's how I do it

That being said, your plants look happy so maybe it isn't a huge deal?

Yeah it will definitely be a trial and earror type of thing. I'm not pulling air from another room...however my tubeing from my exhaust goes out the top of my grow tent and then I put the other end back into the tent using the hole at the bottom...i will put the exhaust on the same timer as the lights and see if that will help..and thanks for all your advice

Back
Top Bottom