PPM- how much?

tomfrey

I have two other posts on this forum, and both with the same problem. It looks like i'm overfeeding. I followed a recipie from my local grow shop, and all was well for a few crops, but now I think that the formula may be fine for some plants and too hot for others. So what do you recommend for PPM for a newly rooted clone, and how much to increase weekly ? I use an ebb & flow table in a closet that is ventilated, and a 600w hps.......

Thanks,

Tom

Re: PPM- how much ?

Pictures? Where the plant you where growing Inidcas and maybe now you're growing sativas? I hate sativas in hydro bastards all of them

The last 2 shitty crops were White Widow, and now a mix of NYC Diesel and a Super Skunk. My success in the past with the heavy nutes were more of a sativa mix....

tom

tomfrey said:
I have two other posts on this forum, and both with the same problem. It looks like i'm overfeeding. I followed a recipie from my local grow shop, and all was well for a few crops, but now I think that the formula may be fine for some plants and too hot for others. So what do you recommend for PPM for a newly rooted clone, and how much to increase weekly ? I use an ebb & flow table in a closet that is ventilated, and a 600w hps.......

Thanks,

Tom

how newly rooted? like 14 days after taking the clone? If so, I would say give it a few days of straight water after planting it into the system. Then I would start it out at around 300 PPM. What kinda nutes are you using?

Back
Top Bottom