PPM problem?

Legitmod

Hello every one the problem I'm having is that when I check my run off water from feed my PPM max out like I'm overload on them but when I check the ppm on my FF chart an in water it seems about right so I'm lost on what to do about this I'm using FF nute ocean forest soil 4days in to flower thanks also I'm using a Hana 98129 thanks

FFOF usually runs pretty hot anyway for most strains. So adding any nutrients during the first 30 days will increase the concentration of fertilizer in the soil. I would flush the soil a ton, to try to bleach out any excessive nutrients.

FFOF usually runs pretty hot anyway for most strains. So adding any nutrients during the first 30 days will increase the concentration of fertilizer in the soil. I would flush the soil a ton, to try to bleach out any excessive nutrients.

Yea but I'm 5days into flower an starting to have problems with leafs yellowing at the bottom of the plant will post pics.....but I watered her the other day straight water no food just to flush her out a bit an the ppm's were low so I guess that's a good thing now I just gotta get past this other problem...an thanks for your help bro

What you can do too, is go on a feed, flush, feed schedule. Maybe for at least 2 weeks or so, then when you're into the more important stages of flower just feed, feed, feed.
the most important would be in my like 3week right an should i be worried about the bottom leafs turning yellow they just started do this from what you see in the pics

Back
Top Bottom