PPMs

NOOOBIENOT

Hello fellow growers , just a quick question , what is the ideal ppm range for distilled water with the nutrients already added to the water and a ph of 6.8 , I am still getting yellowing and was wondering if my ppm`s are to high , I am growing in potting soil and silica and worm castings , any help would be great , (tent grow )

The idea range for soil is 6.3-6.8 - This would be the ph of your water after all of your nutrients are added and stirred. I would lower your PH a little to about 6.5. At 6.8 you are probably locking out Iron which would cause yellowing.

It would be good to see what the PH of you run off is after drenching your plant.

Hello I know where the ph is suppose to be, I was posting where it is, I was wondering what the ppm `s should be after mixing and phing the water, mine are 500-600ppm is this a good range for flowering ?

with my autopot, I keep my PPM between 800 - 900 (includes Grow, Micro & Bloom nutes), using tap water with a base ppm of around 75 & I keep the PH at 6

Back
Top Bottom