Prevention Indoors: Cleanliness

PSA:

Guys and gals, a lot can happen when we are growing indoors.

May seen safe to some who grow outdoors but we are plagued with issues as well in our growing environments. Keeping a meticulous grow space, whatever that may be, however big or small, is KEY.

I am no stranger to life providing hiccups and although a little OCD, I have learned you can only control what you can control! We are going to have things happen that we need to react to- circumstances that pop up out of nowhere, both in our personal and growing lives.

Growing can be stressful. Manage what you can. After a series of life events lol I felt it necessary to post something about controlling the controllables. It will help you and your plants in the long run, trust me.

Keep your bottles clean and wiped down, have a system and follow it. Keep growing fun and help keep your plants as healthy as can be just by doing something so small as keeping your grow space as clean as it can be.

I love my grow space. Love yours and it will love you back!

Correct and if you reuse pots, grow bags, etc. wash/disinfect them so that any fungi, bugs, etc. don't get transferred to your new grow. You may also want to disinfect the walls of your grow tent, including surfaces of lights, fans, heaters, electrical leads, etc.

Nice set up and as every scientist knows, once you empty out some product from those bottles/containers, always empty out as much as you need. If you empty out a little more, 'never' put any unused product back into the containers; this is a great source of contamination.

j

Back
Top Bottom