Prices of weed? what is the best type of weed?

Thanks Stonedthug..

And buddy I wasn't doing any name calling, you're just gonna get banned for stuff like that, it's a community here, and now I'm sure this entire community could form it's opinion of you from your last post.

tronix said:
Hey dickhead. I dont know who you are, but I do know you dont know shit. A "Dime" sack is 3 grams correct?
it cost $10 correct? A "Dub" is two (2) "Dime" sacks. which means it costs $20 correct? 10 + 10 = 20 right?

Actually a dime sack is 1 gram around here anyway. Dime meaning 10$ or 1 gram. And you said you get "Dubs" of 5 grams for $20. Hey smartguy according to your calculations you're supposed to be getting 6 grams. I though a "dub" was 3 grams, that's what you said in your last post anyway.

Oh and just because this hypothetical "Shwag" doesn't have seeds in it, it doesn't make it Middies.. Dude, you're not adding up.

Sorry, your dimes are 3 grams, but your dubs( 2 dime bags) are only 5 g's, you're losing a g in the deal. Doesn't make sense.

stonedthugg420 said:
and 3 grams for 10...WHOOO....you must be getin the brick weed special
:allgood:

Ahaha, I think so too, let's see some pics of your buds there buddy.

tronix said:
that was a typo, that I missed so therefore didn't fix, my bad. I meant 6 grams..

I think you just don't know what you're talking about, and coming in here trying to look tough on the net.

Now we can put this behind us and become great pals.. :grinjoint:

Andrew86 said:
Actually a dime sack is 1 gram around here anyway. Dime meaning 10$ or 1 gram. And you said you get "Dubs" of 5 grams for $20. Hey smartguy according to your calculations you're supposed to be getting 6 grams. I though a "dub" was 3 grams, that's what you said in your last post anyway.

Oh and just because this hypothetical "Shwag" doesn't have seeds in it, it doesn't make it Middies.. Dude, you're not adding up.

Its not the lack of seeds that makes it middies, its the better bud you get because of increased nutrients and oxygen, and if you have a C02 enrichment that also produces better bud, with higher THC levels. That makes it middies.
Hydroponics, theoretically by itself doesn't make the bud better, but in all likelyhood, the hydro steup offers a better growing enviroment , no predators, controlled light, temps, and feeding. = better bud.

I really do not agree with that at all. It can be a good producing plant and all that, but I don't think you'll change the strain's genetics and up the THC content.

Andrew86 said:
I think you just don't know what you're talking about, and coming in here trying to look tough on the net.

no as a matter of fact.
I think you're an ass. I tried to apologize if you aren't man enough to accept it, on its own, screw you.

I dont give two spits weather you belive I know what I'm talking about or not.

care to go find some sort of evidence I'm wrong any any count, feel free to hop out there and research it yourself. I did.

So if there's no change in the THC content I would say it's still just gonna be the same shwag, just without seeds and maybe the plant will be a bit healthier if you take care of it to it's fullest potential.

Hey man, I said we could be friends, but you had to go a step further. I'm not gonna pollute the forums anymore with this argument. Good luck man.

Andrew86 said:
I really do not agree with that at all. It can be a good producing plant and all that, but I don't think you'll change the strain's genetics and up the THC content.

are you trying to tell me if I take a grade A strain such as White Russian or whatever stain you want, and plant one in a perfectly controlled hydroponic enviroment and another in the dirt outside or even in potting soil and let nature run it's course, they will both produce equal quality?

We're talking about you saying that Shwag grown hydroponically is then Middies. that's exactly what you said. Dude, please calm down.

Awesome.. You already got some of this Diesel?

Back
Top Bottom