Problem with Dinafem Critical +

hapyzor

Hey guys, I have a problem with my critical. She is almost 3 months old since seed and ay 24 of flowering.The problem is she is to small and after she went into flowering she didn't rly grow I could say she didn't at all.The light I don't think its a problem since she has 2x45W,1x30W and 1x35W all CFL's.The pot is big enough I transplated her after she went flowering into a 20L pot.The temperature is 24 Celsius.What is the problem, and why doesn't she grow at all since its her characteristic that in flowering should grow like crazy(they say to control grow in veg cuz in flowering she will grow fast) but nothing is happening to mine.There are some photos attached.
IMG_20130406_141654.jpg
IMG_20130406_141644.jpg
IMG_20130406_142130.jpg
IMG_20130406_141704.jpg

no one has any idea that can help me? I have noticed for some time that the roots are getting to surface.everytime ive seen that I entered some more soild but now its full pot and the pot cant be full of roots since its like 20 Liters or more pot.maybe after I transplated her the roots have grown in the wrong direction and this could be the problem?If that is I don't think it can be fixed right?

yes you can flower under cfls if they are 2700k. I don't have the space for a hps since its a closet and quite hard to fix.but the light im 100% sure its not the problem.i think its something about the roots, I hope someone can help me.

Back
Top Bottom