Problem with my girls, not sure what it is:

BobbyLove

I have two autos (lowryder and shortgirl) in a 1.5' foot square by 4' tall closet 4 150 watt 6500k cfls and 2 150 watt 2700k cfls
small fan and exhaust
temps steady at 78-80
humidity 35-40%
20/4 light cycle
50% organic soil/25% perlite/25% vermiclite. Lime mixed in.
It seems my shortgirl is having some problems
it looks like calcium deficiency to me but they are only 2 weeks old and just got their second watering (1/4 tsp. superthrive; 1.5 tbsp H2O2; distilled water).
Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

IMAG00573.jpg
[/IMG]

IMAG00564.jpg

IMAG00555.jpg

What kind of organic soil do you have them in? The first watering, did you feed them any nutes? May I also ask why you're using H2O2? If you're growing in soil, the whole idea is to feed the microorganisms in that soil. H2O2 kills all these beneficial bacteria.

I added H2O2 for added oxygen to the roots. I had a problem with the soil not draining well and causing root rot for my first attempt, although I have added more perlite and vermucilite to my second attempt. The next watering for the lowryder that is healthy will be 1/4 tsp. of GH floragrow and 1 tblsp of molasses. I was thinking of watering the plant with the problem once more with H2O2 and superthrive solution. And the soil is from a local place that told me it was nute free and perfect for growing basil and cilantro from seeding so I figures, why not this herb?

Well, first I would say that if your soil is not draining well, I would not add vermiculite. Vermiculite retains moisture and so just makes the problem worse.

Second, if you are growing in soil, you should not be feeding them this early on and this frequently. You never answered my question as to what kind of soil it was but I bet it's too hot and so your girls are showing nute burn. You're making the problem even worse by adding more nutes.

Personally I would flush them with R/O water.
:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom