Prop215 fed/state database

dom42

..........???????

Just curious....im finally going to go down to get my '"recomendation" for mmj. I was involved in an accident back in 2005 at work. I was electricuted pretty good, to the point were i was actually dead for about 2-3mins(thats what they say)....i personally don't remember any of it.

anyways, may question is , if i got my recommendation for mmj, will my name be placed on any goverment database? Are dispensaries required to send a list of names to goverment for database purposes. Just curious because i work on alot of hi security government jobs that require some serious background checking, and am affraid that this might show up and deter them from selecting me to do the job......any info will help. TIA:yummy:

Not that I've ever read.

If you can survive without, re: federal security checks, I would advise it.

But that's just me, my brother, that's just my opinion. And you know what they say, "Opinions are like assholes, every body has one."

:peace::winkyface:

Your name will not be sent to the government... There is patient doctor confidentiality that protects you.

you can never trust the feds or their local minions to obey the law. a couple of months ago i remember posting a news article about a dispensary being raided and their computers and papers being confiscated and later returned. of course our honorable law enforcers respected the laws enough not to look at the stuff they took.

there are no guarantees imo.

::
Your name will not be sent to the government...

And they don't listen to American phone calls,
And the check's in the mail
And I won't come...

"Doctors" do not control the data nor where the data is used.

Again, federal level security...could be a risk. Why chance it?

The "asshole" opines again... :peace::cheesygrinsmiley:

::

And they don't listen to American phone calls,
And the check's in the mail
And I won't come...

"Doctors" do not control the data nor where the data is used.

Again, federal level security...could be a risk. Why chance it?

The "asshole" opines again... :peace::cheesygrinsmiley:

only because i hate having to get my stuff from the street. im mean i have friends that have it and good stuff for that matter. but its more of the possession thing. I want to be able to drive from one place to the other w/out having to worried about breaking the state law....cuz i know its a federal offense still.

but thanks every1 for you thoughts. i think i will just go through with it.:clap::yummy::Rasta:

Two cannabis clubs I've belonged to have been raided. I know for a fact my info has been obtained by federal DEA and local LEO's. Records of patients were taken and the clubs were shut down. Getting the recommendation is safe. Giving to or allowing a club to make a copy of this recommendation can be risky. I can't speak for all clubs but the two I belonged to were run by stoners out to make a quick buck and security of confidential info was not their priority. It's one reason I grow now rather than go to clubs. That's the only way to guaranty that I'm not in the limelight or on the map with the feds and cannabis.

^^ I agree with that completely. I am a member at some clubs that have been raided, and i fear the DEA has my info. It gives one good reason to grow yer own.
Be safe man.

Two cannabis clubs I've belonged to have been raided. I know for a fact my info has been obtained by federal DEA and local LEO's. Records of patients were taken and the clubs were shut down. Getting the recommendation is safe. Giving to or allowing a club to make a copy of this recommendation can be risky. I can't speak for all clubs but the two I belonged to were run by stoners out to make a quick buck and security of confidential info was not their priority. It's one reason I grow now rather than go to clubs. That's the only way to guaranty that I'm not in the limelight or on the map with the feds and cannabis.
^^ I agree with that completely. I am a member at some clubs that have been raided, and i fear the DEA has my info. It gives one good reason to grow yer own.
Be safe man.

thnkx so much guys. i feel better about get'n the recommendation. I know i won't be going to the clubs. I'll just have to grow my own. in the mean time i ll stick w/ personal guy. again thanks for all the replies. you guys b safe too:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom