Proper watering procedure for pots

Canuckbuds

Hey guys and girls. My rookie question for today is on watering in pots. I am in 5 gallon pots right now, so my question is this. I mix my nutes according to the dose on the bottle, which is 1 tablespoon per gallon. I water my plant, get maybe half cup of runoff and I'm done.
Should I continue to mix my nutes and keep working it all the way through the soil with additional water, or just water with PH water after the first dose? Or maybe the 1 gallon to start is all I need. Thanks so much. You people are all geniuses and I appreciate the input.

Hey guys and girls. My rookie question for today is on watering in pots. I am in 5 gallon pots right now, so my question is this. I mix my nutes according to the dose on the bottle, which is 1 tablespoon per gallon. I water my plant, get maybe half cup of runoff and I'm done.
Should I continue to mix my nutes and keep working it all the way through the soil with additional water, or just water with PH water after the first dose? Or maybe the 1 gallon to start is all I need. Thanks so much. You people are all geniuses and I appreciate the input.
Most nute schedules are per week feeding
Meaning, I water about every other day, so what I'll do is water water nutes, so about every 7th or 8th day it gets nutes
I also have not had good luck with full strength nutes, I usualy go half strength max

The way yer doing with the runoff is good , after a couple times I'll know they take Xcups of feeding, then I'll just do that each time

Hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom