Puff puff pass I'm kolumboboi

Kolumboboi

Allow me to introduce first I'm from the city of champs grass or ice lol.Been growing for awhile now couple of years. Never used nutes or anything else like that just found out about l e ds just grew with fish water and egg shells sometimes bananas peels guess more of a organic grower stumbled on this website on my iPhone guess I'm here to get tips on growing about to start a new grow journal would like some in put from new guys and people who been growin for awhile:adore: "Like my female like my weed no sticks no seeds"

:welcome: Kolumboboi. City of Champs grass and ice... Steelers,Penguins ;) Glad you found us! Some great reading here if you want to continue growing organic... Soil - 420 Magazine Then here about nutes...Nutes - What To Use & How To Use Them - Tutorial. Kolumboboi if you were using fish water and egg shells sometimes bananas peels you have talent. Please read all you can in the Growers journal forum...Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine to get tips, tricks and ideas about the starting of your own journal. If there is any other information you may be interested in let us know, we will point you in that direction. 420 wishes you all the best in your upcoming grow and we hope to see and hear more from you. :roorrip: :peace:

Well been lookin at diff threads and all Really want to start a grow journal but dnt know how to post pics for my iPhone want to show pics of my last grow.wish I had pics from my biggest plant before it got stolen bastards do have some pics would like to show but don't know how any info I would be thankful

Back
Top Bottom