Purp K needs help 31 days in flowering

castaway

Hey all,

Well I am having some issues with yellowing and rust spots on my flowering Purple Kush tub. I have posted this tub in previous threads and they are getting closer everyday. I am currently using Botanicare Bloom, Big Bud and Liquid Karma with a high brix mollasses some "great white" beneficial and thats it. I am at 1400 ppm and roughly 5.7-6 ph, I am using the chemical tester. The resevoir is 30 gallons and has been staying warm, above 70 on a regular basis. I know this is an issue but I have another flood tub with all Hindu Skunk and it is the exact same setup with none of the same symptoms, in fact they look pretty good. Does the Kush really hate the warmer res temps??? The flood tubs are filled with hydroton and the Kush tub is a bit more crowded, 19 plants and they got bigger than I expected. I attached some photo's. I am looking for any feedback or help with this. Thanks

3-29-10.jpg

3-29-10-5.jpg

3-29-10-4.jpg

3-29-10-3.jpg

3-29-10-25.jpg

Re: +++Purp K needs help 31 days in flowering+++

I am certainly no expert but was experiencing some issues myself. An awesome dude by the name of Roseman really helped me out. He explained things in great detail. Check out my post and you can find him there. I am 2 wks approximately from flowering and had to flush even though I wasn't ready to. My ph level was a bit on the low side causing a nute lock therefore causing all kinds of deficiencies. It's too late for me to flush for 24hrs and put them back on nutes @ 75% strength. I have a feeling you might be on the same track as me. Good luck. I'd be interested to know what you do. I'll be watching. Good luck.

HELPP Save Ready 2 Harvest**MULT SIGNS**DISEASE OR PESTS? *EXPERTS OPINIONS NEEDED*

:goodluck:

Re: +++Purp K needs help 31 days in flowering+++

Thanks Thinking that is a great post and helps a lot. I am changing res tonight and start at 60 percent nutes and watching from there. Gonna raise ph a bit as well. Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom