Purple Bud

cannilingus

i have four of my five fem seed plants now in the flower room. the fifth one, is outside. all are different looking. I am hoping, that one is the real lavender purple. The problem im having, is that the clones i took, are taking forever to grow roots. been a month now. lol. some are getting roots, finally. time to take the first ones, and put em into quart containers. now for my ice plants, well, they even see dirt, and they sprout. holly cow. vigorous, isent the word. not sure ill keep the purple, if i cant get them to root faster. you would think they would, being as their backbone, is afphi. another one i miss, for its lighting speed rooting, was the pheno of jack herer. but, i can get it back. it was so sweet tasting. like lemon/lime. i stopped it, for it was alot of trimming on that one. it was indica line. lots of good trim. anyway. i still have my new god seeds, and new chemos. one day ill sprout some.

in my current grow I have Afghan Kush, Chem Dawg #4 and an unknown strain - we had a (free) seedy bag and I'm growing 4 of them.

I took clones of my plants and they all did well, except for the unknown strain. it just wasn't rooting.

all of them were dipped into cloning gel and I used cloning solution in my water. then...

I added Canna Rhizotonic to the water and the roots took off! not just the Afghan Kush and the Chem Dawg, but the unknown strain as well. after a week and a half, it had roots that were almost 6 inches long.

good luck.

i took cuttings from all five fem purple bud seed plants. and im glad i took lots. they dont seem to be very fast rooters. or, it could be i messed up somehow. after a few weeks, half of them had no roots at all. still living. but no root grouth. the rest, have just some roots....went ahead and put em in one qt pots. i rooted in root riots. and the critical sensi star?- i took clones at same time as purps, and same results. i did use some ancient rooting powder this time. maybe it was out of poop?

Back
Top Bottom