Purple Caper Cannabisseeds At Cannapot Seedshop

CannaPot

Hi there!
We have now Purple Caper Seeds for sale at our Shop

Many very interesting strains - here a few suggestions:

1.) Zkittlez BX regular seeds: cross of Grape Ape x Grape Fruit - superb smell, incredible nice genetic

2.) Grandmas Batch cannabis seeds: Superb cross of Candylend and Cookie F2 - a dream for all outdoorgrower and also good for indoors

3.) Grape Zkittle by Purple Caper: Great and strong quality. Grape Zkittlez is a cross of Purple Punch and Zkittlez BX and the result is an amazing powerful smelling medical strain

Check out also our Latest Weedseeds at Cannapot and also our reduced strains :)
Wish you a happy weekend
J.

@CookieMonster420

Me 2 - we always try to get seeds that are not tooooo much mainstream, it is much more interesting to get highquality seeds instead of these everyone knows - the dutch breeders have all nearly same genetics...and always female, female, female

We are official in the biz since 2004 and so many things have changed, nowadays many "grower" even do not know what the difference between female and regular is - I often think bout the 90s as Mr. Nice started, will always remember SSH / WW etc...but this great genetic does not exist anymore

I think you mean "feminized" instead of female, above. The plant in that picture is definitely worthy of a pink cigar ;) .

Back
Top Bottom