Purple Caper Seeds Outdoor Grow - 5 Strains

QuaDub

Hey guys so i have been busy this summer and i was unable to start a journal from start to finish but i got some good pics along the way and figured i would also give a review of the Purple Caper Seeds i got from Elemental Wellness in San Jose, Ca.

I decided to try out the Purple Caper seeds because the grower puts more emphasis on the males in an attempt to get better seeds, and overall, better genetics. Currently he has seeds from 6 different fathers(Snow white,Chocolope Cheese, #1K, Chocolate Kush, Cotton Candy Bubblegum, and Purple Caper) each father chosen as the best out of 50 of its kind. He then crosses each of his fathers with anywhere from 2-6 mothers which were chosen as the best of 20 of their kind. I found this extremely interesting and wanted to test these seeds for myself.

I got 5 packs of seeds, each strain was 30 for 5 seeds, and the Indoor Exclusive mix was 30 for 10 seeds. Thats another cool thing, the grower has an appreciation for the low-income grower and wanted to give everyone a chance to grow so he made his "Indoor Exclusive mix" which is a random mix of all of his top strains. They are no worse than any of the strains and i will prove this later on in the thread.
IMG_14696.jpg
IMG_14708.jpg
IMG_14688.jpg
IMG_14678.jpg
IMG_14669.jpg
IMG_146510.jpg

OK, lets get started!

Here are the sprouts a few days after planting!
S6301156.JPG

Out of the 30 seeds i got, 21 were female so that was pretty good.

Here's my only pic i have from veg.
IMG_14713.JPG

about a month into flower:
IMG_14726.JPG
IMG_14746.jpg

IMG_14915.jpg

as they are now(the purples are from the "Indoor Exclusive mix" and they are just as fire if not more than any of the marked strains, i would assume it is either his fire kush(fire lady x Chocolate Kush) or his Purple Gorilla. The Plants are very strong, and you can tell they came from a good source.
IMG_14828.jpg
IMG_14847.jpg
IMG_14857.jpg
IMG_14926.jpg
IMG_14798.jpg

A few clones i took before flower, they are indoors now.
IMG_14898.JPG

I apolagize that i was unable to do this journal throughout the cycle but i will be starting a perpetual grow in a month or so and i will make sure to keep you guys updated throughout the grow.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom