Purple Haze Pics

MadameCrash

Okay for all you "non-believer's" out there ... lol... :cheesygrinsmiley:

This is a Weedfarmer Purple Haze - just a random seed out of the normal 10 pack they send for $25. Pretty neat though that it seems to be the "real deal" or at least as advertised.

Our grow partner flowered her for us. 1000w HPS normal temps - nothing lower than 70 degrees...BioBizz nutes and All-Mix soil.. nothing special..

Peace
MC

purple-haze4.jpg

purple-haze2.jpg

purple-haze1.jpg

purple-haze5.jpg

Thanks for the kudos everyone!

She did not self pollinate. A good thing happend - our grow partner accidentally left a couple of males in his room too long - and guess what happened.... yup...

So the seeds could be fathered by:

A male Weedfarmer Purple Haze AND/OR Motarebel's Killa Queen V2 (C99 x G13)

At least we know the genes for that beautiful Red/Purple color are in there...

Peace
MC

It may be as advertised, but it is still not THE Purple Haze that we are 'familiar' (or not so familiar) with. Purple Haze is a purple pheno of Original Haze. That is it. Nothing else. It is a rare pheno, but it holds nothing over Original haze other than color.

never seen buds colored that pinkishpurple,unless spraygunned on..but my purplehaze this year,has been in sealed mason jars for 7 weeks.The buds are greenbrown with lot,alot of redhairs. I smell ,it has sorta minty smell to it.I crush and there is an incredible fruity smell.i can only smoke 1/2 a spinly joint.I feel almost comatose,really immobilized...............can i function !?? help !!

nice buds...............

Giggity~!
***twitches***

Beautiful buds.
Purple is a wonderous hue but often abused at the hands of greed. Various tricks are implemented to achieve this desirable coloration. I've witnessed the use of icewater to induce purple in otherwise green buds. There are many genuine purple strains, just don't think because it's purple it's kind.

ntezbngggreen said:
Beautiful buds.
Purple is a wonderous hue but often abused at the hands of greed. Various tricks are implemented to achieve this desirable coloration. I've witnessed the use of icewater to induce purple in otherwise green buds. There are many genuine purple strains, just don't think because it's purple it's kind.

Indeed, unfortunately alot of smokers around here believe 'dat purp' is the best shit out there. Ever notice that if you ever buy off the street it's always just 'Purp' or 'purple'. No last name on what kinda purple strain it is...LOL. 99% of the time it's just some shittily grown stuff that got cold.

Back
Top Bottom