Purple Haze

happytoker

i tried purple haze awhile back & after i tried it my friend told me that purple haze is some sort of weed laced with the Love of Son and Daughter. Is this true?

^Yup.

And a very good strain as well.

*drool* Had it for the first time at some frat party. Some dumb jock left in on a coffee table and took off without it. A full eight of purple just sitting there... Of course we smoked it, you can't tell me you wouldn't.

If Bought
Strain (Name):purple Haze
Price:$15 gram
Taste:it tastes like a spicy purple taste
High:nice sativaish high, very good.
Appearance:frosty, mostly green but has a bit of purple
Texture (Dense/Airy/etc...):airy
Smell:spicy skunk
Overall:it was pretty good
Additional Comments:i dont think there has been a purple haze strain that has been extablished as the "real thing." there is different kinds floating around. so let us know about the one you got.

Well there has being alot of debate over wether "purple haze" is a myth or real. Tom Hill stated in his o.haze population 15% show purpling traits maybe that is what you guys are looking for.

brushtail

under the grow section .. theres of pic of my PH grow... check it out

SmokeyMacPot said:
If Bought
Strain (Name):purple Haze
Price:$15 gram
Taste:it tastes like a spicy purple taste
High:nice sativaish high, very good.
Appearance:frosty, mostly green but has a bit of purple
Texture (Dense/Airy/etc...):airy
Smell:spicy skunk
Overall:it was pretty good
Additional Comments:i dont think there has been a purple haze strain that has been extablished as the "real thing." there is different kinds floating around. so let us know about the one you got.

Sure wish i could get my hands on some of that ..... :smokin:

Damn, I've always been under the impression that Purple Haze is "good shit" and more expensive than average. $15 a gram is what I pay for average stuff around here.

Back
Top Bottom