Purple Haze

Can any of you really say you have had real phaze ? Haze is a 100% sativa very long flowering time and incredible high(only found in some phenotypes). The plant actually being purple makes no difference at all. green purple pink blue whats the difference ? still gets you high. In short phaze is just a purple phenotype of haze ?

brushtail

yes brushtail very true. the color makes no difference in the high. none at all. i have tryed one of the purple phenos of haze. no difference between that and the green ones. well just for the color and yeild.

bill fromjersey said:
if jimi fuckin hendrix can write a song about it it has to be good

Your wrong. Many people mistake the song to be about a drug trip that we're now supposed to say on here. Which is false. Some people think it refer's to the strain called "Purple Haze" back in the 70's, Thats false.

Its about a dream he had, And one of the objects he seen appeared to be a "Purple Haze". He said it himself.

Otherwise, P.Haze no longer exists. Its a strain from back in the 70's. No reliable seedbanks sell the original P.Haze. They sell Haze varations though. Purple Haze has died out as a strain. If anything they'res crossed strains containing some orignal P.Haze in them, But nothing pure.

Many plants can turn purple though. Tempatures can change color, Like around this time now, September, It starts to cool down in tempature and it can affect the plant, Making it have purple hues. Some strains turn purple from genetics. But none are the original P.Haze.

:allgood:

happytoker said:
GOD DAMN, your must definitly have the strongest taste buds in the world to taste purple. lol
LOL, this made me laugh. All I can say is yup. Genetic purple as stated in the above post does have its own distinct taste and smell. One some more apperant than others. It is usually hard to put the smell/taste into words.

ChrisDizzl said:
Damn, I've always been under the impression that Purple Haze is "good shit" and more expensive than average. $15 a gram is what I pay for average stuff around here.
Its club prices i think there cheap compared to street prices

I've only been able to get purple haze once in my life and I got 2 ounces for $700.
I had never known what coughing really was until then

If it is NLxHaze then I wouldn't think its purple unless they drop the temp in the grow room to change the buds purple.

I was talking to a grower at my club the other day and he was disappointed that he hadn't grown more "purple" cause that's what all the MCD's were asking for, all he could grow he said.

I've had all kinds of purple variations.. good meds are good meds..

Purple.. another fad.

GOD DAMN, your must definitly have the strongest taste buds in the world to taste purple. lol

LOOOL

Back
Top Bottom