Purple Haze

Bonethugs420

I picked up a quarter of Purple Haze last night. Man is that some good, shit. I should be getting another quarter of haze next week too... Its about time I ran into some good MJ...
:allgood:

dude charged me a buck 20 for it. Which I think it would have been like a 150 for it, but it was some nice shit. I'm glad I was in the city that night!!!!

Yea, now I got regs, Purple haze, and a co worker said he can get me some prices for Kine Bud. so I may start to have a nice selection to smoke:)

around here, you buy weed, you dont know what your smokin most of the time and its between 120 - 130.. thats why im starting my own grows.

bonethugs420 im in the east coast and i have NEVER had anybody offer me a certain type of green... yeah the young boys talkand brag about it but you never do see it.

Yea i'm in Philly, and the Purple Haze is the only type of bud that had a name and was what it was. I think the closer you get to the city the more the talk, the less product ever seen.

yea, I am going to see if I can get more when I come back from my weekend trip from my future family stoners lol. He usually has some great pot, its better than mids but doesn't have a name to it. so I dont know what to call it..., you guys would probly know..... so :peace: I am going to blaze on my deck and enjoy the great night.

PS: Smoking during a lightning show last night in the philly area was awesome I hope some of you guys enjoyed the show as well.

Dealers will try to hype whatever they are selling. I can't tell you how many different kinds of "G-13" I've smoked. I've smoked haze that had a bluish/purple tint . . . we called it Purple Haze and it was strong as fuck.

well although i dont care if my pot has a name or not as long as it does the trick.. i do get very dissapointed when i get told i am getting white widow, blueberry or purple haze, ect and its not what i expected.. i believe a grower has to cross at least 2 strains in order to name a strain, you cant just get a seed and call it whatever u want just cause u grew it... just my 2 cents ** puff puff pass**

Names mean nothing unless you grew it yourself from a labeled package. So forget judging the buds by name. Judge by look, taste, smell, potency etc.

Things like High Times and the Cannabible reference buds on another level entirely then the one I am addressing. The people who run HT have much more assurance that they are in fact getting the strain they requested. However, the normal person buying buds has next to no assurance that the name given to the bud by their dealer is in fact what it is supposed to be. Dealers will call their product any name they think is cool for two reasons. One they don't even know what strain it actually is, and two, they want to charge more. So if you ignore the names and concentrate on physical aspects you will be much better off.

I think sometimes its fun to try a new strain just to get a feel for what kind of high it gives you. For example I'm a little high right now on purple berries which I was told was a mix between purple haze and blueberry. Honestly I don't think its as good as purple haze but I think its a little better than blueberry. It's a good smoke for less money than purple haze which I've had a hard time finding lately with any consistancy. Have any of you guys heard of purple berries? I'm now currious whether this is a local thing or if its more than just the guy who sold it to me and my friend.

purple berries is something I've never heard of.... but after this Law and order, I am goin to blaze what I got left of my PURPLE HAZE and some of that "DANK" I got... I will try to put some better pictures up of my stash... check out my pics in the gallery if your bored lol

Back
Top Bottom