Bruce Wheelman

Legal Advisor
420 Staff
Strain Name: Purple Urkle

When: Feb. 2010

Grade: A-

Type: Indica

Price: $40 for 1/8 oz.

Looks: Medium-dark green buds with some purple coloring and a nice frosting of crystals. Some dark orange-red hairs.

Smell: Sweet and “purple” (ie grape).

Taste: Tastes like grape flavored smoke....very sweet and smooth.

Buzz Type: A fairly potent indica buzz - deep body high.

Buzz Length: Long – the buzz lasted for 2+ hours.

Best Medicinal Use: Body relaxation, pain relief, and insomnia

Overall: The indoor Purple Erkel I was getting from River Valley Collective is/was some of the best and my favorite medicine for night time to help with body aches and also get me to sleep. So, when I saw this outdoor grow of a similar pheno (possibly the same strain), I had to give it a try. Another one of those “don’t judge a book by it’s cover”, because while it looks average, it smells and tastes great and also provides plenty of medicating qualities - mainly helping back/neck pain and insomnia. “Purple” strains may be common these days, but I’m not getting tired of the high quality purple buds I keep coming across. Urkle is another I’ll be looking for in the future.

Purple_Urkel_12.jpg

Purple_Urkel_31.jpg

Purple_Urkel_41.jpg

Purple_Urkel_51.jpg

Nice looking buds!! I've had a chance to have an erkle grow and I haven't seen any purple on the buds!! I wonder if I let them finish a little longer? Hmmmmm?

I like that Urkel almost as much as that Super Sour Diesel I had a month ago. Nice review and attractive photos.
:thumb:

My friend brought Me 12 plants to keep outdoors until his Girlfriend came to her senses. She never did but the buds turned out thick and smelly and attracted spider mites from miles around, V.Strong high, but NO legs..... (30 min high).. then dowwwnn...

I found Purple Urkel to be the perfect medication for my RLS(Restless Leg Syndrome). The deep body high allows me to easily drift off to sleep. The taste is that of vaporized 'grape drink' which left a sweetness on my tongue after exhale. I unfortunately have been unable to find any of these meds since I moved out of state.

A+, Recommended

Nice Cant wait to get a few Purple Urkle babies for my room. I am doing Girl Scout Cookies right now but cant wait to start Purple Urkle again...

Back
Top Bottom