purple voodoo problems!

GREENSAVAGE

any one grown purple voodoo before i just put it into flowering three weeks ago and it just streched out about 4 in between nodes all the other strains dident do this in the same flowering room supposed to be a mostly indica strain i never heard of indica streching to this effect 16 diffrent strains and only one like this must be in its genetics i guess..not sure tho i have checked everything and alls well temp... fert.. water.. 02..light cant think of any thing else that may be causeing this!

all streched out and no where to go!

2 1000 hps on a rail mover 20" temps are 75 in soil the room is 10x15 others are all fine
just this one other lights are on otherside but the same all together the room has 4 1000
on rail movers and two 8" exaust and 1 12" intake with filter strawberrykush Thinapple bluedream mango and a few other are all fine but not the voodoo! maybe i need a voodoo doll to chase away the evil spirt... nothing else seems to work with this one...one of those things i guess... all bulbs are on second grow of the year..nothing else is diffrent will have to see what happens they are flowering great but there is a large strech about 4 " then again 4" and then about 3 " and then 2" and back to normal 3/4" apart hairs all fluffy and stiff leaves are all upright.. think its in genetics..it is from seed!

Back
Top Bottom