Beautiful flowering start.but.help?

illtimmer

My plant is looking great...its in the flowering stage and the undergrowth seems to be streching outward like mad...I've debated pruning a bit...but that would be pretty stupid...so, I just wanted some advice, critisism or whatever...should i just leave it alone and tie it up if it gets to top heavy or side heavy?? thx in advance:thanks:

Re: Beautiful flowering start...but...help?

well i clip most of the lower leaves, fan and water leaves, let them grow if ya dont want to clip em. pictures would help to give more accruate advice. if the buds get top heavy, i would stretch string for the buds to LEAN on. be patient. good luck.

^so much of it seems to be common sense...I cut a lot of the fan leaves 2-3 every other day until it seemed perfect...I do think i over analyize tho'...thats why I wanted some others input...thx...I'll probably leave it alone for the time being and use your advice and put up some kind of lean support:thanks:

pictures would help to give more accruate advice.

Don't know if these will help...

flowering368.jpg
leaf643.jpg
top_flower558.jpg

Yeah, I think I will leave them alone...I'll put up support if needed...thx

how close do you have the girls to the light? you could always tie the growing shoots to some baboo sticks and spread her wide open to get the light down there! i just did this and i noticed a major change in just 3 days. how big of light? size of plant? distance from light to plant? lets talk about this, i have learned more heads come up with better ideas then just one point of view! looks good tho! nice close node seperation!

^ha ha ha...or...here's a picture of my guardian...ha ha

green_protector.jpg

Opening the plant up by using LST (Low Sress Training) methods is a good idea, but cutting fan leaves isn't. Someone on here put it perfectly, the fan leaves are the solar panels that fuel the plant, if you cut them, you'll be reducing the plants ability to supply the energy necessary to grow quality buds.

Back
Top Bottom