Help please! Clone has problems

Avivsuzi

Hello everyone.
I have an Amnesia clone that was potted 2 weeks ago and it has realy Streched and i can see signs of problems on the leaves.
OUTDOOR
SOil - light mix with extra cow manure added ---- My guess is too much nutrients because of that.
Any help will be much appreciate.
IMG-20170730-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20170730-WA0008.jpg

Re: Help Please! Clone have problems

Hello everyone.
I have an Amnesia clone that was potted 2 weeks ago and it has realy Streched and i can see signs of problems on the leaves.
OUTDOOR
SOil - light mix with extra cow manure added ---- My guess is too much nutrients because of that.
Any help will be much appreciate.
IMG-20170730-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20170730-WA0008.jpg

Could just be reminance of the clone process
Maybe wait a week and see what she does. Looks like it's in a pot so worst case it will be easy to flush if needed

Im thinking maybe just a little transplant shock. your newer growth looks all good. usually for me the newer growth would show nutrient burn before the bottom. Just keep an eye on it for the next few days and see if it gets much worse. Remember, when you transplant, especially if its into new medium, the plant needs a little time to to adjust to the changes. Its even more difficult on clones, in my experience.

Could just be reminance of the clone process
Maybe wait a week and see what she does. Looks like it's in a pot so worst case it will be easy to flush if needed

Thanks for leaving a comment m8 :)
Yea actually i might be just over worried but i wanted to hear some thoughs because the new growth has some dark green color while the bottom was yellowing and curling. I took a look at the chart and it looked to me (just by comparing the pictures to my leaves lol) like a pottasium problem but I guess I might be wrong and i hope its just a fitting in process.
Waiting a week sounds like a great idea ;)

Im thinking maybe just a little transplant shock. your newer growth looks all good. usually for me the newer growth would show nutrient burn before the bottom. Just keep an eye on it for the next few days and see if it gets much worse. Remember, when you transplant, especially if its into new medium, the plant needs a little time to to adjust to the changes. Its even more difficult on clones, in my experience.
Hey there thanks so much for helping :thanks:
It realy make sense. The newer growth jus looked too dark green color and i thought it has somthing with pottasium issue because of a thread explaining how to diagnose plant problems i read somewhere here
Anyway, good to know its just might be a matter of of day untill i can see some improvement in growth. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom