Yellowing leaves - Help please!

morphin

Hello.
I have 5 Purple haze & 1 Samsara shot adrenalin.
I think they're 70-75 days old.

Pictures:
nothing :) - Album on Imgur

My system:
38 lt Cloth pot.
Soil: All-mix
2x 600W HPS

Fertilizers:
-Advanced nutrients Grow, Bloom, Micro
-Big bud
-Ripen

This problem began 3-4 week ago, and every plant has the problem.
I Tried everything but nothing works.

Only problem in my grow room ventilation is not very good, i have 1 half open window and 1 fan.

Whats the problem please help.

Yellow leaves in the end can be normal. After looking at pic those are browning. Possible phosphorus defiency. What's your ph? Might be locked out.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thank you for reply.
PH 6.5 but i didn't test it.
I search the problem and i think its potassium deficiency.
But i bought "Ripen" for potassium deficiency and it did not solved the problem.
Also my all Fertilizers Contains potassium. :/

Thank you for reply.
But i bought "Ripen" for potassium deficiency and it did not solved the problem.

If your ph is off it won't uptake the nutrients it's def in.

19e7cb9ff14d78892584d18969c79c4c.jpg

Thank you for reply.

It might not be a potassium DEFICIENCY but maybe a potassium TOXICITY problem. Too much potassium can lock out magnesium and iron. Causing mg and iron deficiencies. Also too much potassium over nitrogen ratio can lock out nitrogen. Causing the lower leaves to yellow

What is your mixture ?

It might not be a potassium DEFICIENCY but maybe a potassium TOXICITY problem. Too much potassium can lock out magnesium and iron. Causing mg and iron deficiencies. Also too much potassium over nitrogen ratio can lock out nitrogen. Causing the lower leaves to yellow

What is your mixture ?

I agree with you. Probably soil contaminated.

Days - Fertilizers
0-15 : light mix soil
15-25 : all mix with no extra feed. (transplant)
25-35 : 2ml/lt micro,bloom,grow
35-50 : 4ml/lt micro,bloom,grow + big bud
(The problem started day 40 but wasn't too much)
50-60 : Flush + 1ml/lt food
(Than i flushed but problem more appeared like 1 to 5)
60-75 : RIPEN 5ml/lt + micro,bloom,grow + big bud 4ml/lt
Flush didn't solved the problem and i search disease symptoms, my problem was looking like potassium deficiency.
I bought RIPEN for this problem, but it didn't solved too.
Now I'm thinking i have Toxic problem and my flush didn't wash all soil because when i dig soil, i found dry zones. Something wrong with soil probably.

Can Co2 deficiency cause this?

I agree with you. Probably soil contaminated.

Days - Fertilizers
0-15 : light mix soil
15-25 : all mix with no extra feed. (transplant)
25-35 : 2ml/lt micro,bloom,grow
35-50 : 4ml/lt micro,bloom,grow + big bud
(The problem started day 40 but wasn't too much)
50-60 : Flush + 1ml/lt food
(Than i flushed but problem more appeared like 1 to 5)
60-75 : RIPEN 5ml/lt + micro,bloom,grow + big bud 4ml/lt
Flush didn't solved the problem and i search disease symptoms, my problem was looking like potassium deficiency.
I bought RIPEN for this problem, but it didn't solved too.
Now I'm thinking i have Toxic problem and my flush didn't wash all soil because when i dig soil, i found dry zones. Something wrong with soil probably.

Can Co2 deficiency cause this?

That's what it was. The days between 35-50 when you added big bud to the mix. You shouldn't have added big bud at the same amount as the base nutrients

It threw off the npk ratio. You had 3.7 times more potassium than nitrogen. Your n-p-k was 1-1.3-3.7. Way too much potassium.

And I don't know what's the npk ratio for the RIPEN product that you have but you said you bought that to add more potassium Becuase you thought she needed it lol well nah bro you were actually
Making things worse

But what really did it was you adding big bud at the same amount of the base nutrients.

Were you still in veg ? In veg you wanna shoot for an npk ratio around 1 - .5 - 1.5

And in bloom you want somewhere around
1 - 1 - 2

And to be honest dude. 4ml/L for the base nutrients is too much at that age. Day 35-50 from seed? That's crazy bro that's over 1000 ppms

Id say you at those days you should probably be somewhere around 1.5 - 2 ml / L with the base nutrients. And as far big bud. Always use half the amount you use of the base nutrients. For example So say you use 2ml/L of base nutrients, use 1ml/L of big bud.

What stage are you at right now? Are you still in veg? If so I would flush her good. With twice the amount of fresh water than soil , ( 10gal of water for 5gal of soil )

With the last gallon being your nutrient solution. But you need to figure out a better mixture. If you need help I'll try to help you.

BUT DO NOT FLUSH WITH A FLUSHING PRODUCT AS THIS WILL EXTREMELY HARM YOUR PLANT AND WILL TAKE FOREVER TO RECOVER.

What stage are you at now?

What nutrients do you wanna use ?

And give me the n p k ratios that are bottle.

And I'll try to figure out a mixture for you.

That's what it was. The days between 35-50 when you added big bud to the mix. You shouldn't have added big bud at the same amount as the base nutrients (advanced nutrients?)

It threw off the npk ratio. You had 3.7 times more potassium than nitrogen. Your n-p-k was 1-1.3-3.7. Way too much potassium.

And I don't know what's the npk ratio for the RIPEN product that you have but you said you bought that to add more potassium Becuase you thought she needed it lol well nah bro you were actually
Making things worse

Were you still in veg ? In veg you wanna shoot for an npk ratio around 1 - .5 - 1.5

And in bloom you want somewhere around
1 - 1 - 2

And to be honest dude. 4ml/L for the base nutrients is too much at that age. Day 35-50 from seed? That's crazy bro that's over 1000 ppms

Id say you at those days you should probably be somewhere around 1.5 - 2 ml / L with the base nutrients. And as far big bud. Always use half the amount you use of the base nutrients. For example So say you use 2ml/L of base nutrients, use 1ml/L of big bud.

Thank you for your advice. I'm newbie afterall and this is my first time :)
I give what's write on them. And flowering started at day 25 and i give big bud :)
I'm not looking for cure anymore because my last 12 day to harvest. 5 day later i will flush again and i stop today giving foods.
But understanding problem important for my next plants.

Thank you for your advice. I'm newbie afterall and this is my first time :)
I give what's write on them. And flowering started at day 25 and i give big bud :)
I'm not looking for cure anymore because my last 12 day to harvest. 5 day later i will flush again and i stop today giving foods.
But understanding problem important for my next plants.

Oh ok. Yeah well if you need help send me a message ! Next time don't use big bud at the same amount as the base nutrients. Use big bud at half the amount of the base nutrients. Alright ? And as for the ripen product. I can try and help you figure out how much to use with that next time you wanna use it. Cool man yeah you live and you learn. Now you know for the next time !

Back
Top Bottom