Please help

Not to argue the point but you missed mine

You don't have to pH the nutes in a buffered medium. Liming agents whether dolomite or other take an acidic or caustic feed and neutralize it. It's why soils like FFOF and soilless such as Promix don't require pH'ing the nutes.
In this case as I pointed out he has recycled soil so his buffering agent is gone and he never added anymore so his pH perfect is not pH perfect.
I hope that clarifies things.
My AN grow was in Coco so a little different situation. Also different AN products. I used A & B Sensi Grow / Coco, Tarantula, VooDoo Juice, B-52, Big Bud, Over Drive, Cal Mag, Bud Candy & maybe some others I forgot about.
Good stuff but way to expensive for hand feeding Coco 3 times per day. It was my most expensive grow yet. That's the big reason I'm trying this MC.

So you weren’t happy with the AN and if so what did u change to?
I switched in mid grow the first time using it. I was led to Megacrop back in 2018 from another member and haven't looked back. One dry ingredient from seed to harvest! Nothing else! :) Simplicity at it's best.
You can get a free sample off GLN's website if interested here:

I switched in mid grow the first time using it. I was led to Megacrop back in 2018 from another member and haven't looked back. One dry ingriedient from seed to harvest! Nothing else! :) Simplicity at it's best.
You can get a free sample off GLN's website if interested here:
MC worries me in a way. It seems to good to be true & you know what they say about that .
Still hopped on the MC train though.

MC worries me in a way. It seems to good to be true & you know what they say about that .
Still hopped on the MC train though.
It's not brutha.. it's the real deal. Feel free to look at my media going back to 2018 and I'm sure you'll be convinced it works ;)

So when u guys say give it a good flush do u mean absolutely drown it with water and let it all run out. Let it dry for however many days, then start my feeding schedule with cal/mag every day 3 watering?
If you are growing in Coco you feed every time 2 - 3 times per day. In soil you feed, let it dry out, water, let it dry out, water, let it dry out & keep repeating that cycle. You can add Cal Mag to every watering for about 2 weeks. Then just start doing it on feed days.

When you Flush it depends on your pot size. If growing in 1 gallon pots you run 5 gallons of 6.4 pH water through it. If 2 gallon pot, then 10 gallons. 5 gallons of water per every gallon pot size. It will take 3-4 days to dry out & your plants will look over watered. But they will bounce back in a few days.

When you Flush it depends on your pot size. If growing in 1 gallon pots you run 5 gallons of 6.4 pH water through it. If 2 gallon pot, then 10 gallons. 5 gallons of water per every gallon pot size. It will take 3-4 days to dry out & your plants will look over watered. But they will bounce back in a few days.
Ive got them in 5 gallon fabric pots. Probably an overkill for autos?

Next grow I’m doing photos, do u think use the same size pots or smaller?

Looks to me like a magnesium deficiency. I'd add cal-mag to each feed. Cannabis loves Calmag and your last grow probably used up what you had in your soil.
Yeah cheers mate. Will be giving them a good flush then back to my feeding schedule once every 3 watering and cal/mag every watering.

final pot for photos I at least use 5. 7 or 10 is best. Big roots grow big plants with big flowers :high-five:

Ive got them in 5 gallon fabric pots. Probably an overkill for autos?

The bigger the pot and more soil the better your grow will be.

Not to argue the point but you missed mine

You don't have to pH the nutes in a buffered medium. Liming agents whether dolomite or other take an acidic or caustic feed and neutralize it. It's why soils like FFOF and soilless such as Promix don't require pH'ing the nutes.
In this case as I pointed out he has recycled soil so his buffering agent is gone and he never added anymore so his pH perfect is not pH perfect.
I hope that clarifies things.
I still believe you gotta Ph soil. I understand the buffering, but if your water is 8.5 sooner or later it will affect the plant. I just had this issue with Ocean Forest. Ironically it was second hand dirt... how strange. The plant took a turn and wasn't making progress. I Ph my nutrient water and any fresh water I gave it in between and it was a new plant in a week. Here it is, It has about three weeks left

I use 25 gallon fabric pots. To promote roots, I use House and Garden root Excellurator (only in soil, hydro i use Rapidstart). I also water/feed at least 3 gallons everytime. I dont feed everytime I water. I use Humic acid in both mediums to help chelate elements. I always add Silica, Calcium, and Micro first, in that order so they behave.

Most of the above doesnt really apply to the problem, but I'm bored and in a talky mood

You can always foliar spary with cal-mag, the fastest way to get nutrients back into the leaves.
Ok. Cheers mate, will do that when I get home from work. I have watered twice since my initial post and much needed info from you guys just with magnesium/chelate and they are looking happier but still some leaves slightly yellow. Others that are real yellow look like they won’t be coming back. So will try the foliage spray, and give them a good belly full of nutes in a couple of days. I was going to flush but they may only have 4 weeks left so thought I might try and tip toe to the end without it. What do u guys think???

I understand the buffering, but if your water is 8.5 sooner or later it will affect the plant.
Actually the pH of the water does not affect the pH of the medium. The akalinity of the water affects the pH of the medium. Two different things. As long as your water akalinity is normal you can pH at 8 or 4, it won't matter. The pH of the medium is what affects the plant's ability to uptake nutrients.

Ok. Cheers mate, will do that when I get home from work. I have watered twice since my initial post and much needed info from you guys just with magnesium/chelate and they are looking happier but still some leaves slightly yellow. Others that are real yellow look like they won’t be coming back. So will try the foliage spray, and give them a good belly full of nutes in a couple of days. I was going to flush but they may only have 4 weeks left so thought I might try and tip toe to the end without it. What do u guys think???
Your fan leaves wont change back. It will probably get worse. Like a few said before it's very common to see this in late flower. Now, if you have 4 weeks left I'd be surprised if that's the case, just my opinion. But the plant looks farther along to me.

Be very careful with foliar feeding. It's much better to use a little less than a little more. You can get yourself in trouble pretty quick. Check your label for foliar spray recommendations, then make it a bit weaker
Actually the pH of the water does not affect the pH of the medium. The akalinity of the water affects the pH of the soil. Two different things.
If you had water at a Ph of 9 you still have water with a Ph that is too high, and needs to be corrected. It doesnt have to change the water it's already wonky. So, if it's too high your Ph still needs to be adjusted. I havent said anything about the acid, just the base

Back
Top Bottom