Avivsuzi

Hi to you all in lovely 420 magazine ! :love:
Been here for a while reading alot of great information and decided to share my grow with you basicly to hear some thoughts and advices.
So, strains are Auto Great White by SeedsMan and Auto purple sirius kush by FlashSeeds.
I started this two a bit early in the season(27.2 , yea i know its realy early) cause i just planing to flight in june so i can chop something in this run.I live in the middle east and it has been pretty cold in the late february so they had'nt a good start.Purple sirius kush stay much behind thoght its an already small strain but auto great white did suprised me because as i said , they hadn't a good start at all. purple is just in late flowering and seems to yield just a few grams.Great white is kicking and streched alot befor it has started to flower.
Few details about this grow;
Soil- reach Composed soil that i made includes homus perlite and some high minerals river woods i brought from a river next to my town.
Nutrients- started to give them guano(0.2,0.2,0.5) just about few weeks ago and a bio-bloombastic that i gave first about a week ago and only for the purple cause its in late flower, but they both look healthy to me right now.
Grow techniques- used Lst on great white and by mistake i supercropped her in the top grows while hurting the outside of the stem which is realy bad (especialy for autos which i heard dont like supercropp at all) but she looks like she went over it and growing realy nicely, i hope it wont effect much my yield.
Lights- They both get 10 hours of direct sunlight per day and another 5 of blue sky.
This 2 strains are estimated to finish in about 70 days acording to breeder informatin ,for the purple it make sence but the auto great white is going to go far more than that.
So, i realy would like to hear any of your opinions and advices and would realy realy apreciate it :Namaste:
here's pictures from seedling to about day 55 -the smaller at begining is great white,than the bigger :)
IMG_20160305_111016.jpg
IMG_20160305_111003.jpg
IMG_20160312_133113.jpg
IMG_20160312_132949.jpg
IMG_20160318_131922.jpg
IMG_20160318_131934.jpg
IMG_20160323_112111.jpg
IMG_20160327_112910.jpg
IMG_20160330_142911.jpg
IMG_20160330_142859.jpg
IMG_20160407_144715.jpg
IMG_20160407_144741.jpg
IMG_20160410_122623.jpg
IMG_20160410_122618.jpg
IMG_20160411_110254.jpg
IMG_20160413_115359.jpg
IMG_20160414_130105.jpg
IMG_20160416_183343.jpg
IMG_20160419_101820.jpg
IMG_20160416_183343.jpg
IMG_20160419_143717.jpg
IMG_20160421_110145.jpg
IMG_20160422_124446.jpg

BTW,I am wondering, What yield can i expect from GreatWhite considering this conditions including lights nutrients ,the supercropp thing and etc? Does anyone grew this strain befor??:high-five: Thx in advance for any thought ..

Never grown an auto I'm actually growing my first ever fems but I super cropped this run for the first time and I'm looking for yours you said you did by accident I was wondering what the bruise did? And on the underneath of the bend after a few weeks did it look like a brown cancer sore?

Outdoors organicshttps://www.420magazine.com/forums/journals-in-progress/274432-kera-bubblegum-northern-lights-afghan-lime-my-3-strains-im-growing.html

Never grown an auto I'm actually growing my first ever fems but I super cropped this run for the first time and I'm looking for yours you said you did by accident I was wondering what the bruise did? And on the underneath of the bend after a few weeks did it look like a brown cancer sore?

Well,it happend just befor a week and a half and i put a little tape piece the seems to be working realy well.the area just got seriously fattened and bevame stronger.ill take a picture tomorrow when ill be in the area.
Btw checked your plants and looking great , i was wondering about the amount of lights your plants getting everyday,cause the more sun they'll get,the fastest they will recover from any technuque its playing a great part here..

Well,it happend just befor a week and a half and i put a little tape piece the seems to be working realy well.the area just got seriously fattened and bevame stronger.ill take a picture tomorrow when ill be in the area.
Btw checked your plants and looking great , i was wondering about the amount of lights your plants getting everyday,cause the more sun they'll get,the fastest they will recover from any technuque its playing a great part here..

My girls are no auto I eat my own grown organic heirloom food I'll smoke the same thank you lol so yeah look at these
420-magazine-mobile2120766397.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1723312325.jpg
420-magazine-mobile471807867.jpg
you can't really see but what scares me is last grow I defoliated and on some of my cuts after like a month or longer in some they got these look alike sores here and it would kill the whole stem so I'm freaking if I lose my main 6 colas........ Well I'll not even speak on it not necessary cause we're gonna fix this I hope. My girls get between 11-12 hrs of direct sun pretend I'm in a field a real big one

Outdoors organicshttps://www.420magazine.com/forums/journals-in-progress/274432-kera-bubblegum-northern-lights-afghan-lime-my-3-strains-im-growing.html

Well,I think i have a big big problem and need some help . 2 Weeks ago i noticed 3 little bananas(which after reading i know called 'nanners') and didnt know excatly what it is and layed them for 5 days until i read about them and pinched them off! I saw another one and pinched it off too,now,i know they start to pollinate immediatly and after 2 weeks all the wjite hairs turned brown and i think its pollinated . heres a picture from 2 weeks ago
IMG_20160413_115359.jpg

IMG_20160417_134946.jpg

And this is how she looks now
IMG_20160419_143717.jpg

You can see clearly how the white hairs turned brown and the bud devalopment stopped while she is only a month into flower.She stand beside my other girl that just start to flower and i need you all to try and help as fast as possible.Do i need to chop her down befor she poplinate the other girl? Cuz i think there might be another nanners inside the buds and i just dont know what to do.ANY help will be much apreciate!!!!!

So,an update day 59.
Due to information search that i did about nanners,i decided to seperate the plants and to cut a piece from the purple kush to understand what was happening and i found seeds in some calyxes..decided to let the rest of the plant keep going and the seeds to mature maby ill get a couple of seeds ..heres the cut
IMG_20160425_175042.jpg

Great white is filling nicely and i can see the change in every single day(sometimes even a couple of hours lol).just fed her today with my guano and she seems to respond very very well for her new juices :thumb:
IMG_20160426_141440.jpg

Well my friend,i defenetly hope so ;)
One plant went hermie on me,so i put my hopes in the tge auto GWS while waiting to get some seeds from the purple..
Btw,im just the oposite from you and had never grown indoors..I had some nice succes with outdoor last year and finish with 160 Dried crop.It was a bag seed defenetly sativa dominate and went for 8 months..take a look i found some pictures
IMG_20150820_140409.jpg
IMG_20150902_092306.jpg
IMG_20150902_092139.jpg
IMG_20150826_185528.jpg

Boy that's a big bitch I love my girls with some meat on em lol. I love how you let them grow so big most people don't do that I do because I get just as much meds if not more from the foliage than from the flowers so I let em get as big as possible and defoliate two times once just before flower and once just before harvest

Outdoor organics. Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Boy that's a big bitch I love my girls with some meat on em lol. I love how you let them grow so big most people don't do that I do because I get just as much meds if not more from the foliage than from the flowers so I let em get as big as possible and defoliate two times once just before flower and once just before harvest

Hey buddy thx for leaving a comment its always nice to hear someones opinion :Namaste:
Well this beautifull plant is elegal in my country,and i had much luck to be growing such nice,bushy,big girl.Today i cant allow my self to do it again lol, so i went on autos this time..
Had you ever mess with autos outdoor? Just saw your journal and realy like the uniqe way of using manipulations and methods( the hermie one got me interested in this wierd light schedual :cool:)..

Never grown a gm seed (genetically modified ) but I'm about to start. My squat was in essence shut down yesterday so I've got until tomorrow around 6 pm to find places for my current grow big BIG bummer. In my state it is also illegal to grow so we're in the same boat there I'm ordering a 300 watt led from Mars I think is the company it's on sale for $129 and you get a temp/humidity gauge and retractable harness for the light fixture and I'm gonna put it in a plain old camping tent in the shade and I'm only gonna keep 3 girls and after this harvest I'm gonna switch ( which by the way goes against pretty much all my morales) to auto-fems and run indoors well outdoors but in a tent so is that indoors ? Lmfao wish me luck family

Well my friend,i defenetly hope so ;)
One plant went hermie on me,so i put my hopes in the tge auto GWS while waiting to get some seeds from the purple..
Btw,im just the oposite from you and had never grown indoors..I had some nice succes with outdoor last year and finish with 160 Dried crop.It was a bag seed defenetly sativa dominate and went for 8 months..take a look i found some pictures
IMG_20150820_140409.jpg
IMG_20150902_092306.jpg
IMG_20150902_092139.jpg
IMG_20150826_185528.jpg

Nothing like a good roof grow I need to find a roof right about now lol

Back
Top Bottom