How many pounds dry was that big plant?

Outdoor organics. Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

I can defenetly agree with the roof thing..was plessure to give here so much sunlight that is probably much better than any led my friend(actually 14 hours of full direct sunlight).I grew this one totally organic with mix of some high-minerals composte soil i made and finished with 8 oz dried wich i can the most attribute to that intensive sunlight.A lot of great advantages to grow indoors for sure but right now outdoors is the best solution for me :thumb:

Update day 40 of flower ,colors of fall is all over.
IMG_20160525_192705.jpg
IMG_20160525_192739.jpg
IMG_20160525_193043.jpg
IMG_20160525_193001.jpg
IMG_20160525_192939.jpg

Hey 420 very few visitors of my journal lol:laugh: thats ok i can understand why ,it's not the most intresting journal in the area :cool:
So,about 52 days for great white since flowering begun.I kinda need your help about the maturity of the buds.There are some buds that seems like need to be chopped in few days and some that defenetly need to keep going.my question is: to chop the so called ready buds in a few days and let the rest keep flower? (Checked trichomes on those buds and looks like 15% amber 50% cloudy and 35% clear)
Thanks in advance for any kind advice.
IMG_20160603_183816.jpg
IMG_20160603_183647.jpg
IMG_20160603_183715.jpg
IMG_20160603_183955.jpg
IMG_20160603_183931.jpg
IMG_20160603_184029.jpg

Yup, it's common for "not all flowers to ripen equally" (due to different fluxes of hormones traveling to certain branches, etc.) Thus, it is common practice to harvest what flowers are indeed ripe, while letting the remaining flowers have some more time to ripen.

However, sometimes, most flowers are ripe all at once. It's a case by case scenario :thumb:

When growing outside, you sometimes just have to "take what you can get" because one day mother nature is all good and fine, and the next day things could change drastically in terms of weather (or even bugs).

Yup, it's common for "not all flowers to ripen equally" (due to different fluxes of hormones traveling to certain branches, etc.) Thus, it is common practice to harvest what flowers are indeed ripe, while letting the remaining flowers have some more time to ripen.

However, sometimes, most flowers are ripe all at once. It's a case by case scenario :thumb:

When growing outside, you sometimes just have to "take what you can get" because one day mother nature is all good and fine, and the next day things could change drastically in terms of weather (or even bugs).
Thank for commenting mate.yea i can get what ur saying.i think i will chop the biggest nugs in 3 days or somthing and let rest of the plant fattening.realy want to taste her she has a nice smell so at least i'll have somthing to smoke in the next couple of days lol cheers:grinjoint:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom