Purpling of stems and leafs!

Zora21

Hello, how are you all? I have two of my three king tut plants that are getting purple streaks up the stem and leafs. The only difference between them and the other is the medium. The one without purpling is in soil and the others in promix. Also they all have different training, one is bowl trained another is lst and a little ponytailing on the other. Have not seen any ill affects that i know of. I started feeding calmag as soon as i noticed it but it didnt stop purpling but has helped speed growth. Temps stay between 72-82 and humidity 40-55%. They are still in a vegatative state.

420-magazine-mobile189036614.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hello, how are you all? I have two of my three king tut plants that are getting purple streaks up the stem and leafs. The only difference between them and the other is the medium. The one without purpling is in soil and the others in promix. Also they all have different training, one is bowl trained another is lst and a little ponytailing on the other. Have not seen any ill affects that i know of. I started feeding calmag as soon as i noticed it but it didnt stop purpling but has helped speed growth. Temps stay between 72-82 and humidity 40-55%. They are still in a vegatative state.

420-magazine-mobile189036614.jpg

Maybe genetic even seeds of the same strains may exhibit different phenos. But promix is soilless so just up the P a bit and it should clear up . What do you feed them.

"carpe diem"

Thanks for the reply. I have been feeding 1.5gal fox farm grow big @ 1100ppms and 5.8 to 6.2ph. Also .5gal of calmag xtra 200-700ppms

Thanks for the help everyone. I do believe it may be a genetic trait.

Do i close this topic? If so how?

Back
Top Bottom