QCarbo Liquid?

don23

Hey all! My first post here, and I need your help!

Okay So i been :cool: for a while now, and the last time I smoked was this past SUNDAY. I had an interview yesterday at Sears and they told me to come back on saturday to schedule a drug test.

From what I can gather, there is no way I can be "clean" in 6 days. So I found a few solutions to fool the test:

1) I read about a method that entitles you to drink 1/2 gallon of water and eat some vitamin b pills (this makes your urine yellow) like an hour before the test.

2) Drink this QCarbo3 Liquid an hour before the test and it will SCREEN the toxins from your body so u'll pass.

3) Synthetic urine/ my buddies urine?? Im not sure about this one because I doubt I can succesfully hide it.

What do you think my best option is? Has anyone used the QCarbo drink? My buddy works at a local GNC and said he can hook me up on it for 20$

Thanks all, :ganjamon: and :peace:

The drinks are very unreliable. If you had time to get a test strip you might be OK with just dillution. But the most reliable method is to sub with synthetic urine. The temp isn't that hard to maintain.

Well the lady said call the office saturday morning to COME IN to fill out the paper work for the test and then they'll send me to the center to take it.

So im pretty sure its this saturday.. This QCarbo3 seems like it would be the most logical way in order to insure my passing, so I want to see if anyone has any 1rst hand experience with the product.

But that OJ tip looks like it could work! Thanks for the tip

Alright so I talked to a kid who got tested at the center and said it's not that strict and they don't watch u pee.

So im just gonna have my friend pee in one of those small poland spring bottles and strap it to the inside of my leg

I think this should work.. or is there a better thing to put it in?

Don23,

I respectfully disagree with KillerWeed420. I smoke moderately, and have use pass a drug test kits even after having smoked the day before. You can't just drink water, and the home remedies might work IF you get the dosage and timing right. Call and talk to the pros and get just what you need. IT WORKS!

Peepseo

Back
Top Bottom