Question about brown/gold spots (pics)

pbguy357

I have a question about what this would be. I've been have a lot of bugs start sucking at my leaves, this is when I first noticed this dots but I've gotten pest control and havn't seen them around in a while. So do you think this would be more of a Ph problem or something else? Or maybe the bugs just coming about when I'm not there? These are also showing up on the preflowers now but its not on all of them so I'm not sure if its the bugs or something else. Grown outdoors.

This is when it was healthy..
plants9.jpg

Now here are the spots..
spots2.jpg

spots21.jpg

Damn, you camo'd that baby well in the first pic!

They look like bug sucks to me brother. Round holes, pretty independent of one another, though concentrated in the center...?

Focus isn't great, so bacterial spotting would be a long shot second guess. Best.+

Yeah, that's what I was thinking to. I'll try and look for a new spot for a few days see where that get's it. Thanks. And yeah haha I tried to make it so people wouldn't find er =]

I have, and there used top be but now everytime I check on her theres no bugs but it seems like its getting worse.

Looks like leafminer damage. I got same problem on one plant but no pest are seen. What seems strange to me is that other 2 plants right next to it have no signs.
I used some neemoil alike organic pesticide just to be safe. Dunno, but its not spreading for now.

btw in my opinion plants are already bit big for that cup

Back
Top Bottom