question about curing

blunted7

I recently got a half oz. Of a friend, and it is kind of fresh and i think it hasnt been cured or dryed that much, should i try to cure it for a while or would this be a waste of my time? Any thoughts ?

my pals white shark have been in budd for 8 weeks now.whens the best time to crop.all info welcome

Our grow guru Racefan has an article that will help you. How To Know When To Harvest
Thanks Moose but I'm no guru by any means. I need to learn way more than I know.
The article you mention was written and originally posted at my old site by a guy named oregongrown. I want to make sure everyone knows it is someone elses work. I hate it when people copy and paste info as if it was their work and fail to give credit to the original poster who did all the really hard work.

Just pop it into a Mason jar if you see moister then it needs to be laid out if not just burp it to let out the Chlorophyll and Ammonia Taste is really key what do you prefer? Harsh or Smooth if you like harsh just leave it out and if you like it smooth burp the Mason jar...

Good Luck GL Enjoy the Smoke:grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint:

I almost always cure the commercial bud I got. Its worth it if you have the patience and have something else in reserves. I always bought when i had about a week left of bud left that way I could always cure it a little before I smoked it. Once i picked up a bag that looked like it was cut of the plant the same day i got it. lost a bit in weight but it was much better dried and cured than it was wet.

Back
Top Bottom