Question about Uvonair

I want to get this to kill the smell so my guest don't think I have a farm behind closed doors. I was wondering can I use the Uvonair 1000 with inline exhausted fan? The Uvonair has a 1.1 cfm while the inline fan has 172 cfm. I was wondering if the Uvonair will be able to filter the odor fast enough before the air get sucked out? I also don't want the neighbors to smell anything.

Or should I use carbon filter with inline fan and use the Uvonair in the room?

I'm at the stage where odor control is a must! Any help is greatly appreciated.

carbon fan and filter would be the best choice. If you want an ozon generator dont get a uvonair or any of those over priced peices of junk. You cant control the levels of ozone those things produce and they dont produce very much because of the way the ozone is generated. I use an xt-800 ozone generator that has a variable output and can produce up to 890 mg/hr of ozone.

my crappy UV lamp ozone generator works great :D

how do you know? Have you ever used a CD ozone generator instead of the bulb kind? I have owned several ozone generators that use the janky ass bulb including the Uvonair and biozone and they have never been able to disperse enough ozone to keep my home smelling fresh. The UV Lamp is just not able to preform up to the standards growers need. Having a generator that allows you to dial in the amount of ozone generated per hour gives you far more control over the quality of air then any UV Lamp generator on a timer.

The best part is a good CD ozone generator will cost you about the same as one of these Uvonair units.

i find they work, but it takes time and a lot of effort to determine how much x how long. i start hourly timers for a couple minutes with my uvonair 5000 and then extend on times til you see burn damage. i wanted a smaller unit but could only get my hands on this one. too much ozone and you will "burn" the new flowering hairs and leaf tips. your own setup will dictate how long you run the unit. it does work and removes all odours. you just have to have the right grow room to use it. mine is seperate (but attached) from my house and i try to treat the air before it is exhausted. i live in a city and neighbours are close. i try to make things as inconspicuous as possible. i couldnt see spending big bucks on disposable charcoal filters, i blow the unit off with compressed air, normally ever two weeks. keeps dust off and efficiencies high. ozone is poisonous though, it will burn your lungs. do not go into grow with larger ozone units going! common sence prevails! WOULD not run these units in your basement, or inhouse grows. but they do work in the proper application.

peace

Back
Top Bottom