Question for growers/smokers

Pickzilla

Ok I just picked up a 1/2 Oz of some really sweet looking nugs.

Couple things I noticed... the buds are large but very friable and easily break up when manipulated. Much moreso than any other bud I've had... just shaking my stash jar will make little chunks fall off em.

Also, The smoke in my bong was tinged slightly yellow.

I used to grow, and I think thats what happens when someone takes the buds too far past maturity before harvest. I dunno... they look tip top though.. no yellowing leaves or anything.

I took a huge snapper (too much I think) and man oh man this stuff had me separated from reality in a different dimention for 4 hours after one hit. I was so messed up it was amazing...and a touch scary at points. Gonna have to take it easy with this stuff.

I'll post a pic soon.

looks like some of the stuff i used to get but better in the crystal department, but mine wasn't that dry...
i think when you say it breaks up well, it is probably just a bit too dry. i have had that happen before, but it may not properly be cured either cause i used to get some shit that was either dry to the bone or wet the person couldn't figure out a medium...the dry stuff sucks with any ammount cause it will break up in the bag or any jar from just being moved...

Yep, everybody nailed it, it's just dry. The smoke probably looks yellow just from how much your drawing through at a time. Like how if you take a monster rip of some normal weed it starts to turn real dark colored, thats probably whats happening here, just without you trying for it. Are the hits mega strong, too?

Yep, everybody nailed it, it's just dry. The smoke probably looks yellow just from how much your drawing through at a time. Like how if you take a monster rip of some normal weed it starts to turn real dark colored, thats probably whats happening here, just without you trying for it. Are the hits mega strong, too?

Yes... the strongest I have ever smoked. Scary strong, maybe even too strong for me. I may mix it with some other herb I have to lighten the stone a bit. Or I may just take less than monster hits.

Back
Top Bottom