Question for my mother room.

Purple Goose

For my mother room I am using a closet in the flowering room wich has no chance of light escaping it is a 2' W x 3' D x 6'6"H I have split the space into 2 section by adding a shelf at 3.5'. I need to know how many mothers I can keep in each opening and how much light I will need in each.

lower section 2'w x 3'd x 3.5'H
upper section 2'w x 3'd x 3'h

What i wish to accomplis is having at least 3 strains with 5 strains being optimal . How many watts of light will I need in each chamber to be sure of being able to take 35 cuttings 8 weeks, money is a factor however as i only have about another 200$ or so to spend on mother room. Was considering either a 2' x 2' x 4 25w 6500k kelvin fixture or Cfls I believe I can get the fixtures for 40$ each but not sure how good the regrowth speed will be anyone care to field this one. As I am 6-8 Weeks from having my Licences arrive and i want the room ready to go within a week of them arriving in the mail.

Okay so would a 150w cfl in each chamber be good for the moms or should i go with a 250 in each chamber. OH I found a deal on a 48' x 12"w x4.5" deep 4x 55w 7500k bulbs would these be to much blue light for my clone chamber I have decided to build it myself using a 48" x 12"x8" deep box will cut out a top for it and line the bottom with a rectagular frame of 1/2"pvc piping attached to a 250gph pump and attach mist nozels under the 2" pot holes and heat it to 77 degrees with a fish tank heater should this be a fairly efficent cloner?

Back
Top Bottom