Question Pertaining To Subbing/Using Synthetic

ALLCAPS

I have a pre-employment drug test tomorrow and am going with the synthetic route. I have never done this before and it's a learning experience to me. I already purchased the synthetic urine and have been experimenting with how to conceal it in my underwear the best.

Now everything seems to be good except for one thing, the synthetic urine is sloshing around in the bottle as I walk and it makes a slightly noticeable sound. I want to make sure everything is perfect before I attempt this and if someone heard this sound it could be a dead giveaway.

I have placed the bottle between my butt and my scrotum, and it secures fine. But is there any way to stop this noise from happening? I was thinking maybe one could top the bottle off with a bit of water, but I'm not sure if that would ruin the urine by making it diluted or what.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Question Pertaining To Subbing/Using Synthetic.

Use some distilled water and it will be fine. Think you're probably just being a bit paranoid. By the time you put the bottle in your crotch no one else is going to be able to hear it.

Use some distilled water and it will be fine. Think you're probably just being a bit paranoid. By the time you put the bottle in your crotch no one else is going to be able to hear it.

You're right, I was nervous and overthinking things. I took the test today and already heard back from my work that I had passed (or assuming so since i got the job). I didn't expect such fast results. It was such a nerve racking experience honestly. The clinic I went to was very strict. You had a time limit to use the bathroom or they'd barge in.

Long story short I went to try it out the first time and the temp was way too hot (102+ degrees), so I just told the girl I couldn't go. I had to get the test done within the next half hour to qualify for the job (since I like to procrastinate). So I went back in this room and sat down for 10 mins. when she called me back again. This time the temp was about 98 degrees so I poured it within just the amount of time because the girl kept telling me to hurry up.

When she checked the temp I was super nervous, especially considering the way she acted. But it all worked out for the better and I am happy I went with this route. The product I used is called X-Stream and I'm not 100% sure the blend I used contained uric acid or not, but the test ended up being one of those e-cup tests so it probably wouldn't matter.

Good job. They must be going the cheap route and just using strip tests and not bothering with any further tests.
For future reference you have 3 hours to produce a urine sample. If you can't do it by then they have to reschedule you for the next day.
Also when the collection cup is too hot just blow on the urine till it cools down. If its a little low rub your thunb against your clothes for a couple seconds and then place it against the temp strip. When it says 98 step out of the room.

Back
Top Bottom