Question re. MH v Sodium v Dual Spectrum

pedrolyte

Hi all,

If you had 2 grow rooms, one for vegging and mothers, and one for flowering, and you had one lamp for each room, would it be more efficient to have just MH in the vegging room and just Sodium in the flowering one, or Dual Spectrums in each, or any other combination?

All suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanx.v.m

Well I guess I should break the ice. From what I have read veg likes the dual spectrum at about 2:1 red:blue ratio. Although I do not do that myself and have only 6500k for my veg and they do fine. But I also read in many places that say how hps lights (mostly red spectrum) can be used the whole growth cycle and flower cycle.

I can't give a final do or don't, because my experience is still low, but I beleive the plants in veg will benefit more in dual spectrum and your flowers will do great in only red spectrum.

Hi all,

If you had 2 grow rooms, one for vegging and mothers, and one for flowering, and you had one lamp for each room, would it be more efficient to have just MH in the vegging room and just Sodium in the flowering one, or Dual Spectrums in each, or any other combination?

All suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanx.v.m
If you have one of each go with the MH in the veg and the HPS in the flower room.

Back
Top Bottom