Question

Dementedx

I went to the hydroshop today and this guy kept asking me what kind of plant i was growing i dont know about any plant that uses the same stuff that i was looking for.
can any1 tell me a plant name that uses the same stuff as mj plants?

well first of all plants are plants, you can say tomatos, flowers, beans, melons, cucumbers, tobacco... they all use the same stuff.

what is the name of the stuff you were looking for?

oh ok thx.
i dont remember exactly what i asked him i think it was about a bottle of neut and he asked me what i was gonna grow and i got stuck lol.

do you know what nutrients your looking for?
ask around here then just go in and ask for a specific brand, it would lead to a yes or no, and you can avoid questions like that. ;)

can u recommend any cheap soil and neut? its my first plant ever so i don't want to spend a lot of money just a brand that i could find at walmart or home depot.

well if you just want some smoke... any soil will do, the looser and more airy the better (also more expensive).

pick your soil depending how you want to feed them...

get a soil with fertilizer in it if you want to just give them water... this wont allow you to flush at the end but helps avoid burning your plants (your tap water pH needs to be 7-8 for this)

otherwise get a plain soil without any worm castings or bone meal etc...fertilizing yourself is a little harder, i suggest organic because its gentle and doesnt kill when poorly used. a garden variety fertilizer will do as well and allow you to flush at the end.

for 20$ you can get a pH kit ... plants would rather have a weak nutrient solution at the right pH than a strong solution at the wrong pH, they would prefer plain water to nutes or soil with bad pH

Back
Top Bottom